Martin Margiela Aids T-shirt

new versions retail for around 150 euros+ over here..
dont forget, money goes to aids related charities

fave from this bunch the pale blue/red one

if someone has a link to the 'other' MMM tshirts please post so i can merge
appreciated :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the gold and black one. The retail price was 45euros. bought it in berlin at a shop called Andreas Markudis. The owner told me that the retail price is fixed by Margiela and retailers are not allowed to mark up the price without permission. In Singapore, prices vary from season to season according to the exchange rate.

I have also seen red, yellow and kelly green with white words. my favorite has to be the one with pink words on blue t-shirt. I believe there is black on black, or white on white one, not too sure cos' i've never seen an actual one yet.

great!!
I:heart: the white on green one

:bounce: let's see more...come on people!

try the MMM shop its on a side street right at the left hand of the Palais Royal park/shopping galleries Lady Hermes.. :flower:

for those who d like to spend some more:
martin-margiela-01.jpg

martin-margiela-02.jpg

diskomfort...
what is the source for your images please?...

the shirt is really beautiful as an object...:heart:

this thread reminds me i got a mens black on black in medium (i think) brand new bought from harrods which i need to sell as it is too big on my male friend :brows:
loving the coloured ones. do they also do ladies?
i remember looking for them everywhere in london but harvey nichols discontinued MM and selfridges didnt have any in stock.

i made screen shots of the aids tee exhibition they had at bon marche.

mmaidsexhibitiondo7.jpg

source: maisonmartinmargiela
and i think they also recently launched a limited run in hongkong, silver on white, and in japan - black text on nude pink...

they are unisex as far as i know, although the sleeves are a bit too wide imo. the limited black on nude one is 11500¥, so roughly 100$.

i really love them though, i've got 3 of them but my favorite one (white on purple) is a medium and too big (but not big enough to be oversized), but that was the only size i could find. >:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->