Matt Felker

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 17 2004, 04:14 AM
She went from "he's a friend of a friend of a friend" to "he's my best friend!" :lol: I think it's so funny when people brag about being friends with models--and male models on top of that! It's a little desperate, especially since most of them are so vacuous and uninteresting.

As for this guy, I just think he's a big bag of cheesy cliches--the long blonde Beckham hair, the scruffy beard, the pouty lips, the bluer-than-blue eyes. I know some people love that but I certainly don't. And he's soooo NOT high fashion at all.
[snapback]399226[/snapback]​

:lol: :lol: :clap:

Originally posted by Meg@Oct 16 2004, 10:05 PM
Don't like him at all. And that rohlin person totally changed their original message which read something like you stole those pictures from his myspace account :angryface: he's a friend of one of my friends....which I find weird.
[snapback]399164[/snapback]​

:lol:

ladies and gentlemen, we have a detective on our hands...i changed my post from saying that she stole the pictures from myspace because i realized that there was more than one page on the website she posted and that there were more than just those pictures from myspace and so she probably didnt make the page. i didn't change anything about being friends with matt because he is most certainly a friend of mine. check his myspace account if you'd like hon...preferably before accusing me of sh*t if you clearly dont know what you are talking about. how...weird. :innocent:

sean, its not rohini but i am a friend of hers as well. OR MAYBE IM JUST LYING AGAIN :rolleyes: B)

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 16 2004, 11:14 PM
She went from "he's a friend of a friend of a friend" to "he's my best friend!" :lol: I think it's so funny when people brag about being friends with models--and male models on top of that! It's a little desperate, especially since most of them are so vacuous and uninteresting.

As for this guy, I just think he's a big bag of cheesy cliches--the long blonde Beckham hair, the scruffy beard, the pouty lips, the bluer-than-blue eyes. I know some people love that but I certainly don't. And he's soooo NOT high fashion at all.
[snapback]399226[/snapback]​

HA. if i wanted to brag about being friends with people i wouldnt brag about matt. god, nobody knows who he is at all outside of LA, where he has a lot of friends. he is not even really a model. he acts now and is in a movie about kurt cobain.

oh and please grow up. thank you.

Originally posted by model_mom@Oct 17 2004, 09:53 PM
You sure do know how to win friends and influence people. :rolleyes:
[snapback]400251[/snapback]​

i don't want to be friends with people who are going to be rude. thanks for your opinion.

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 16 2004, 02:54 PM
he doesnt look avant-garde enough for Spacemiu
[snapback]398957[/snapback]​

can a person look avant garde? unusual may be :huh: I just find him unatractive , he's not my type

Originally posted by adam_biggest_fan@Oct 16 2004, 02:02 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

honey, PM me!!! NOW! :blush: so tell me about him...
[snapback]398789[/snapback]​

unfortunately, he has a really beautiful girlfriend jamie :( she's not the girl in any of the pictures, though. i will pm you soon with whatever i can help with, im about to run...talk soon

what's with all the brad pitt references? only person that looks like brad pitt is brad pitt.

God I don't know, but men in long blonde hair just makes me think about Madonna...what a turn off :doh:

And yeah, I don't see anything attractive about him, another penny in a pile of pennies...

Not my cuppa tea. Anyways, he needs to find a more flattering picture.

you changed your original post. No need for name calling at me or at chick. calm it

Alright, I don't want any kind of arguments of any kind on this thread, it's pointless to defend some turd that probably doesn't even give a damn about you... Please keep it cool, or I will have to close this silly topic :order:

every time I see his photo the Baywatch theme song starts playing in my head :ninja:
David Hasselhoff has a lot to answer for.

not exactly male model material to me but i woild sleep with him if i was gay

Originally posted by Meg@Oct 18 2004, 12:09 AM
you changed your original post. No need for name calling at me or at chick. calm it
[snapback]400405[/snapback]​

i repeat, i edited my post because i realized i made an error, the error being that the pictures were not just ripped off from myspace. i didnt change anything else. that is what editing posts is for, by the way. also, i don't see me calling any names. i just see two people laughing at me and calling me "desperate" as a result of your accusation that i changed my position about our friendship, which is untrue. you can move on now and chill out as well. have a nice day.

Rohllin, i heard he's a bit short, is that true?

also do u know my friend caro?

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 18 2004, 11:34 AM
Rohllin, i heard he's a bit short, is that true?

also do u know my friend caro?
[snapback]400726[/snapback]​

im 5'10 and he's about my height

yes, i know caro, though i haven't spoken to her in awhile

5'10 damm....i guess nobody's perfect it seems

Caro is coming to live with me soon by the way :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs