Matthew Williamson F/W 10.11 London

Oooh i always love mathhew williamson, my favourites where the both platinum dresses wear by anja rubik on her second look and the one who wore leva Laguna....

Anyway despite of the great clothes, i would love if he come backs to New York, i think the show was much more fun, when it was there...

Great pieces. Love the colors as always. So great details and prints. Lovely and pretty collection.

What a fantastic collection! I want to buy everything in it :heart:

This is really quite good. It's cute and sexy without being overworked. I seriously love it.

i've never really liked matthew williamson anyway, but after that fantastic pre-fall collection, i thought he may have turned a new corner. however, with riffs on the marc jacobs' spring ruffle, the same printed dress he always gives us, a sampling of the balmain gladiator dress, and even a bit of givenchy blue military jacket, he has given the fashion crowd a grab bag of things not to like with only a smattering of things we do toward the end including those leather insert pants, the embellished grey dress, and maybe that beaded jacket.

Beautiful collection. I'm still in love with that blue crop swing coat. The colours are gorgeous. I'm glad he's back in London. He got "lost" in NY as there are too many shows there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->