Matthew Williamson ss 05

Overall, I love it. But there are a few pieces I really don't like.

Very awe inspiring... beautiful pieces, beautiful girls.... I just love the dresses that he puts out.

hmm quite very dissapointing to me.. shall i say bland?
the tattoo theme has been floating around for too long and his shapes seem to be losing their charm... sad

I really really like the dresses, but the rest of the collection does not make me wanna say ooohh ahhh....overall, not so bad, but nothing special...very wearable though...deffinetly money in the bank I think :flower:

i think i wanna wait until seeing the whole collection before making a judgement...i love a lot of his individual pieces...but as a collection...i've always been undecided...

I think it's mostly bland. The only ones I really like are the peach number Gemma is wearing, and the one Julia Stegner has on.

I think it is nomad's cloakroom of baba chic which proposes here the British Matthew Williamson. Nothing very original, the luxury hippy, it is its trick.
Between Goa and Ibiza, the creator seems to have been inspired by the jade wardrobe Jagger, icon of the kind living henceforth on the island of all the rave-up. :wink:

the clothes are nice - pretty pretty pretty.... its not really changing so much, which is good for his clientele i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->