Max Mara F/W 2024.25 Milan

Not my favorite….
A bit too 80’s, a bit too greatest hits even if there are some good essentials in there. I think the dresses are not really beautiful.

But MaxMara is a brand of essentials, even when they are doing very seasonal stuff. It will shine in stores.
But unlike previous seasons, there’s not a must-have piece for me here.

such a “simple” show and such a great fashion moment.

it was close to perfection and this casting will be hard to beat!

luxe!

Does anyone know if Tonne Goodman still styles the Max Mara shows?

Does anyone know if Tonne Goodman still styles the Max Mara shows?
Just look at the cast and you shouldn't even have to ask that question!

It's chic and luxe no doubt but Tonne could've spiced up the styling a bit as it's a little sombre. Max Mara is always one of the only shows I consistently enjoy in recent times though, so hats off to Griffiths and TG though. Despite its flaws, this is still quite good.

I have seen this kind of clothes hundreds of times, in different brands. Looks very dated.

luxe and chic! making me anticipate redoing my fall/winter wardrobe

kim jones should take notes, if he cares. this is how you do a properly done knitted turtle neck dress!

clean, straightforward design. i appreciate it.

A quintessential Max Mara collection, and I have nothing but love for every single look. So clean, refined, elegant, sophisticated, luxurious - the list goes on and on. This whole entire collection was styled by Tonne Goodman perfectly. Goodman and Ian Griffiths are proving to be a match made in heaven!

Excellent cast but I find it terribly dated. All those tunics with chimney necklines scream 2007 as does the black legging galore throughout. The use of embroidery on the last few looks is also quite a throwback.

I do like that hooded double breasted camel coat with a slightly angular cut and the knits.

classic MM here. The shapes are a touch too 80s as already stated. Otherwise its a coherent wardrobe. The black stand cillar sweaters are just like KJ fendi last season but here theyre actually chic with that column fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->