Max Mara S/S 2025 Milan

It works!
Straight to the point, efficient, well styled. On point!

It’s weird but MaxMara gives to me what Michael Kors and The Row don’t manage to give me. But essentially, this is minimalist sportswear but I don’t know, they just do it better at MAXMARA!

It works!
Straight to the point, efficient, well styled. On point!

It’s weird but MaxMara gives to me what Michael Kors and The Row don’t manage to give me. But essentially, this is minimalist sportswear but I don’t know, they just do it better at MAXMARA!
And add Jill Sander and Ferragamo to the mix of brands which fail.

And I would add also that I see no hint of Prada-isms or Philo-isms in that collection and that is very refreshing and desirable.

one of the brands that delivers season after season. Just enough glamour, oppulence and sexiness to everything.

NO SURPRISES HERE... Ian is the best in Milan and a REALLY NICE GUY, love it as usual!

Very wearable. One of the most profitable brands in fashion right now for a reason. Their net profit doubled from the 2022-2024 financial years. It's one of the few brands that is growing at pace.

Max Mara has got to be one of the most underrated labels ever. It's really stood the test of the time without resorting to novelty or indulging in its own glory.

It’s not even their best yet this is what Milan’s Best looks like this season. What a chic collection. Styling is perfect

it’s good RTW for the professional woman.

after what it looked like to be a Vittoria absence from MFW having her opening and closing his show was SO SMART! I wonder if she was exclusive…

Absolutely fantastic that long suit long dress the first look is amazing chic well proportioned well made very Italian. I think the color of the season is definitely Brown and shades of beige

It's not an exciting collection per se but it's so tasteful and chic in its straightforwardness. Ian has been delivering consistently luxurious and smart collections at Max Mara in recent years but my goodness, this outing is also testament to Tonne's incomparable talent for creating such clean and flattering looks for an aspirational woman.

And the cast :shock::heart:...DM Casting at their best.

That’s such a sleek collection! Bravo to design team. It’s just on point. 0 pretentiousness. Just pretty, well edited, clean… it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suviriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->