Maxim October 2014 : Angella Lindvall by James Macari

^^the swimwear is fine, in fact it's rather pretty, my issue is with her poses! They are ridiculous bordering on stupid. The one where she's sat on the bench with her legs wide open is cringe worthy as is the one where she's on all fours on the grass...and don't even get me started on that crazy yoga pose!

^^the swimwear is fine, in fact it's rather pretty, my issue is with her poses! They are ridiculous bordering on stupid. The one where she's sat on the bench with her legs wide open is cringe worthy as is the one where she's on all fours on the grass...and don't even get me started on that crazy yoga pose!

and this is better?

danneel-harris-maxim-march-2008-02.jpg

theiapolis.com

you mean kate lanphear...:flower:
angela looks amazing here...can't wait to see the "new" maxim...

Yes!! Thanks! :lol: Had another tab open with Phelan's VS London association.

Wow I felt like she was gone a very long time then bam, this. She must've been paid a LOT. Lindvall has probably one of the most diverse resume Campaign-wise, she's like Raquel, plus most of her ads were OG. I like the pics though sexy but still very tastefully done. I don't know how the typical Maxim readers would react to this though.

For a while, she seemed to constantly do 'family' editorials, where she'd be pictured with her children on the farm.

While I love Angela Lindvall, I always think her strength is in projecting a more natural style of sex appeal, a 1970's erotic mood - sunkissed skin, tousled hair - rather than the more straightforward bombshell way, with everything in your face.

On a side note, magazines that sell "skin" to men, when they try to go from trashy to classy, it's always as a last resort, and some time later, most of them shut down.

On a side note, magazines that sell "skin" to men, when they try to go from trashy to classy, it's always as a last resort, and some time later, most of them shut down.

As a man that appreciated the FHM and previous Maxim aesthetic in the past, we have grown and are more sophisticated than we were in the early to mid 2000s.

I believe this looks so fashion for Maxim reader. Even Esquire and GQ captured women in more sexy and laid back and bit sl*tty (well overall it's a men's magazine, readers are expected to see more skins) way compared to this.

When I saw a copy of this, I was taken aback by how flimsy the issue was - only 96 or so pages for an October issue? It's the thinnest magazine I've seen for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->