MaxMara S/S 2009 : Lakshmi Menon and Eniko Mihalik by Craig McDean

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
I enjoy this campaign thus far - Eniko is beautiful but Lakshmi dominates the frame. It almost is as if Eniko is admiring her in these shots.

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vogue US January 2009

I like this but it reminds me of Versace Spring 2008 with Gisele

OMG hot, they look like powerful bada** lesbians.

I agreed with kevinnn, it reminds me of Versace too. But anyway i see contrast.

i luv that, much better than all previous seasons, and that really looks like was done by Testino, but you`re stop felling that, cause there`s right composition on shots, what you can hardly see on Mario works)

It's a little lesser than what I expected, I still prefer Hye & Snejana though

definately prefer snejana and hye's one, greater visual impact...this one pales in comparison, it seems out of sorts

I would have had this be Lakshmi and Hye...take the best of both the recent adverts and voila! New ad. Lakshmi looks amazing here.

Yup, I agree. Lakshmi's body language and expression looks out of place.

Both Lakshmi and Eniko look beautiful but stiff. I like how they highlight Eniko's cheekbones with different colors, though.

I love this add. Lakshmi is so great.

Lakshmi looks so expensive and fierce.

I like this ad a lot. Last seasons was beautiful but a little bland. This season its a bit more interesting even if its not as classic.

I don't like these at all. Last season's campaign was the best MaxMara has had in a while

Lakshmi puts me off the ads a lot. Although Eniko looks fantastic :shock: :buzz:
thanks for scanning Luxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->