Maybelline signs Julia Stegner

she would look great with adriana, cos they are so different and beautifull. hope they will make some shoots 2gether.

A good thing for her, pays a lot of $$$, indeed.

But I'm not looking forward to the ads, maybelline ads are always so tacky...

she would look great with adriana, cos they are so different and beautifull. hope they will make some shoots 2gether.
i think julia is going to replace her not be with her

I'm happy for Julia, but I don't want her to turn into the next Adriana - doing VS and Maybelline only, no high fashion work at all

but julia is still in high fashion for example vogue nippon

It's funny that making $$$ from drugstore beauty campaigns and VS is deemed "unworthy", and not high fashion (respectable?) enough for many in these forums. Hmmmmmm.

models want to earn money..they wont stay in high fashion ..if something better comes along.

I think it's a perfect match. Julia is a really beautiful girl that's still approachable. I am really looking forward to her collaboration with Maybelline.

forbes forbes forbes...I guess she will make the next list.
but I'm still not happy with this news and she is not the model who wants to walk runway shows.

if there will be more commercial contracts I would die because I guess she would sign them.

forbes forbes forbes...I guess she will make the next list.
but I'm still not happy with this news and she is not the model who wants to walk runway shows.

if there will be more commercial contracts I would die because I guess she would sign them.
why would you die :cry:
SHe ahs soem type of cotnract with VS too.. :(

jadore - you see that is the only thing that bothers her :D

just supermods can be with mcdonalds it is unreal for julia

yea.. and what so bad about mcdonalds ????
:

the new cheese mac steak burger

stay thin while earting calories!

Shes born with it ,now you can eat it Julia Stegner

Last edited by a moderator:
Scanned by iggy190cm from us glamour feb 2008

scanned by Mirik from Russian Elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member