Medium or large bulga?

Guessgirl96

Reaction score
I love the bulga bags, I really want one in yellow. I've been wanting one for a while now, the only thing thats stopping me is that I can't decide on the size. The large bulga appeals to me more, but I'm not sure if it would look too bulcky. I'm 5'2" and 110 pounds so I'm pretty small, do you guys think it's safe to go witht he big one of should I stick with the smaller one?

Medium:
123.jpg

Large:
1474.jpg

bf_1_b.JPG

Thanks for the help!!

I definitely prefer the medium, the large looks kind of ridiculously large in my opinion, but a lot of people love them.

i think you should buy the large one cause i think it will fit on you like they fit on me. I'm a petite also... =p

Large! imo the med on LL looks horrible. Jess looks great with her large bag.

i'm not really a fan of this bag, but i hate the way the bottom looks so flared on the large one. it looks too big

Guessgirl96 - I'm petite like you and have the large in chocolate brown - it's not too big at all. And got lots of compliments on it !

It really depends on the colour. If it's darker, I would go for the large.
But if it's a bright colour, I think the medium is actually cuter!

I don't really like this bag, but I think the only think it has going for it is the oversized/boho thing. So if you like it, get the large.

Thanks guys -- I got the large! If it ends up being too big, I could always exchange :smile:

Guessgirl96 said:
Thanks guys -- I got the large! If it ends up being too big, I could always exchange :smile:

pics? :flower:

i really want a medium yellow.

I'll add pics as soon as I get it in :smile: I just got the medium tan andrea butncker (sp?) today too, as well as a chloe pyton silverado about a week ago. I can't wait to get everything in!! So excited. Thats definatley WAY too much spending on my part, feeling all guilty now, will have to hold off any more bags/shoes for a few months.

Can a girl really have too many brown bags? Brown just seems to go with 90% of my wardrobe!

cool, cant wait to see the pics B) and dont feel guilty-you only live once, might as well do what makes you happy :smile:

I just bought the AB med tan today too! I'm SO excited for it to come in the mail, I can't wait!

angel said:
cool, cant wait to see the pics B) and dont feel guilty-you only live once, might as well do what makes you happy :smile:

I like your philosophy about life :P

I get everything online, since although I do have a saks and nordstrom right near me, they never have anything good in stock. I will def. post pics when I get everything. I can't wait!

I like the medium bulga... but only in the white, yellow, or purple. The purple is actually a very nice color! Reminds me of a popsicle... or that McDonald's guy... what was his name? Grimace?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->