Melie Bianco Bags

are melie bianco bags always like a replica of a diff designer bag? bc i know the white hobo w/ the ring was by some designer and they also have a bag that looks like the costume national that nicole richie has. i didnt know that these velvet ones were originally by development

the velvet bag is by martine sitbon.. called the triple heart bag

m4ryb3ar said:
are melie bianco bags always like a replica of a diff designer bag? bc i know the white hobo w/ the ring was by some designer and they also have a bag that looks like the costume national that nicole richie has. i didnt know that these velvet ones were originally by development

I think so.
Go to aboutattitude.com to take a look at the melio bianco bags, I'm sure you'll find most of the designs familiar. B)

the melie bianco with the rings is a replica of the lolli bag.

i was thinking about getting it in wine (the dark red) but i can't seem to find it anywhere anyways. i saw these on ebay going for around $50, but who knows about authenticity. i'm still looking and comparing thinking about what to get next. any other fall bag suggestions?

I can't believe how many bags this woman's knocked off.. she's probably making a fortune doing it too....

Here we've got the Bulga:
mbpaisleyaqua.jpg
mbpaisleyyellow.jpg

Then we've got the Costume National bag:

mbethnicbeige.jpg

Marc Jacobs Scarlet bag:
mbpompomaqua.jpg

Coach Chevron hobo:
mbchevroncamel.jpg

this is that Sienna bag, no?
mbwhiptotesad.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread