Men who use purses

This world is meant to be weird, wonderful and exciting. Exploring gender roles is an appreciative form of fashion.

Not at all. I'm proud to be sporting my gorgeous bag anywhere I go. Plus, I really have a phobia of putting crap in my pockets and looking like a pathetic r-tard around the streets.

No... I don't really see why it would be weird? They make men's purses and in any case I don't see why it's really an issue even if a man uses a "woman's" purse, if they want, and I've seen some guys with. It's fashion! It shouldn't be so restrictive.

And I've lost count of the times I've told some of my male friends who lose things, can't get enough things shoved in their pockets, etc - if only you carried a purse!

do you mean like a purse for coins? or like a bag?
i always carry a canvas tote bag..LagerfeldBoy i hate having crap in my pockets too, my phone is the only exception. :P

weird is why fashion is wonderful::: normal, pc, do it like it's always been, boys don't use that, restrictive: -- that is truly the definition = weird

Not at all, I mean if they carried Marc Jacobs "Stam" bag it would look weird but a lot of bags look great on males as well as females. :smile:

Does anyone find it weird?

how conservatively american...

sure there are some bags which are a bit toosmall or frilly to be unisex (with bows, pleats, etc) but simple bags without a lot of decorum, they pretty ask to be called 'unisex'.

Balenciaga Weekender? done
Givenchy Nightingale? done
Mulberry Piccadilly? done
Vuitton Neverfull GM? done
Vuitton Speedy 40? done
Lanvin Canvas tote? done
Balenciaga Courier? done

give me a large-ish bag without frills and i carry it.

weird?
not at all! totally normal in my world :smile:
a working man needs a work bag, no? it just has to be manly :wink:

I think it's fabulous.

Here's my true love.

22350_301676920119_594720119_5086324_7105105_n.jpg

I don't think it's weird at all, as long as the bag is not a 'girly' one. I would far rather be with a man who has his own bag, rather than one who constantly asks to put things in mine.

Haha... I don't find it odd.. I see it almost every day.

The pics of BryanBoy toting around his MJ Sunburst BB bag is what made me want to purchase mine! :wink:

Men's tote - if you find the right one

...mmm
simply tote, saddler leather and metal grass stud!
Don't you like it?
d

Attachments

• Campomaggi_double_zipped_washed_leather_business_bag_9009.jpg
    Campomaggi_double_zipped_washed_leather_business_bag_9009.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 51
I don't think it's weird at all, as long as the bag is not a 'girly' one. I would far rather be with a man who has his own bag, rather than one who constantly asks to put things in mine.

I LOVE THAT! Borrowing that quote IMMEDIATELY! :D :D

I'm all for man bags and satchels. (And I'm American. Dig that...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->