Men's Belts

I think you might get more results in More Accessories so I'm going to move this topic to there! :wink:

It is going to be kinda hard to find a white belt for men around, but you can always look at the women's section and check some out, not all of them are femenine, and you can get away with one. :wink:

the most latest twilly is one with fish design (blue or pink background)
also "legende de kuna" which is a mix of differnt colors -very cute.
they are both from 2004 winter Hermes collection.

Post pictures of all the belts for guys you can that go great with jeans. :D

aw wish me camera worked. anyway i have 4 vintage belts that i wear with jeans, they are my faves!

1. tan colored, ~ 2 inch, western belt. its tooled and has eagle sprawled out on the sides and the best part -- it has the name 'B U B B A' tooled across the back.

2. black skinnier western belt with cowboy shaped buckle that has metal accents around it and on the tip.

3. another tan colored wide, wide belt. was my dads so its probably at least 25 years old. i get so many compliments on it. people are like where did you get that belt? and i'm like this belt is the product of 25 years of use, you can't buy a faux finish like this anywhere, babies.

4. then there's the white webbing belt that started out stark white, but i got tired of it being so bright so i dyed it with tea so now its kind of off whitish and i put a bigger belt buckle on it. looks rad!

i prefer vintage belts. also, the wider the better. the bubba belt and the black belt i yanked out of value village for like 50 cents. i think belts really complete outfits. like my biggest pet peeve is seeing people wearing jeans with no belts.

Here are my current favorite belts. The pic came out a little weird but hey, I never said I was a stylist. :wink:

belts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by tangerine@Mar 27th, 2004 - 12:32 am
Here are my current favorite belts. The pic came out a little weird but hey, I never said I was a stylist. :wink:

belts.jpg
The botoom one looks very familiar. Who is it by?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still looking for the illustrios orange belt. Street said hed design one for me. :wink:

i love the bottom one......its very similar to dior homme

also for great mens belts try BOTTEGA VENETA

Favorite mens belts?

Need some new belts. Here's one of my favorites although I cant seem to get a hold of one. :cry:

00013.L.JPG

That Cloak belt is nice, sorry I don't know where you can get one.

I saw some really nice J. Lindeberg belts recently, more trad styling but interesting colors and buckles. This one's my favorite:

JLIN-MB7_V1-BIG.jpg

photo from www.revolveclothing.com

I keep buying belts from B.A.D., nice designs, decent quality, very reasonable prices. I've seen them at Nordstrom and Urban Outfitters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->