zteiy1.jpg
153623l.jpg

sqnu6t.jpg
1zgdhyc.jpg

30hohu1.jpg
10ymebm.jpg

source: elite paris

she was featured on theones2watch

Mia Temirova could be the very beautiful love child of Sandra Bernhardt and Courtney Love! This 16 year old from the Ukraine is with Elite in Paris, and we think they have discovered gold. With her compelling looks and strong personality, Mia is the type of girl who stands out in a crowd. Move over for Mia!

t8p8ug.jpg

3130sus.jpg
2hrk5c9.jpg

source: theones2watch

I think her look may be a little hard to get for some (at least it wasn't "love at first sight" in my case :P) but she defenitely has something very fascinating to her. Her features are quite "harsh" - big ears & eyes + a prominent nose and not very well defined bone structure. But IMO this all complements each other so well and totally suits the charisma she has on pictures :heart: Really makes her stand out!

^ Great that she has a showcard - no wonder with those proportions :smile: I'm excited where we'll get to see her.

Mia @ Elite
Wilfredo Alexander

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 7
She is models.com MOTW :smile:
MiaTemirova4.jpg

Agency:
Elite Development NY

Height:
5′11″

Place of Origin:
Ukraine

Ethnic Origin:
Ukrainian

Birthsign:
Aquarius

How discovered:
By mother agent Tati at Sharm Models in Ukraine.

Favorite things:
Teddy Bears and sushi

Favorite music, band:
R&B and Hip Hop

Hobbies:
Singing, dancing

Favorite piece of clothing:
In the winter I love boots and big fluffy jackets. And in the summer I love colorful dresses.

Favorite artist (any kind:(
Ne-Yo

Source:
Models.com

with each new picture she's just prettier and prettier!

Featured on FDIB :flower:

Mia is in town, you knew it. And Mia is working with our favorite photographers and that's a pretty good thing if you consider she's there for development. Introducing the NY chapter of her career last week (or the previous one, time goes superfast here), pushing it further today. Kristiina Wilson is peerless when it comes to put her models in weird situations in front of her camera, twisting classic beauties became her signature with that mix of quirky chic, odd sensuality and limitless humour. We loved how she literally played with the Andziute twins, pictured as russian dolls (a must for lithuanian models!) or the craziness of the Kristiina/Ilona (Struzik) combo. We also love her obsession with kittens and can actually feel it in the fierce and feline gaze Mia gave to the camera. Want some extra: check here (hair by Eve Whittington, makeup by Katie Mellinger, style by Signe Yberg).

2z6t2mq.jpg
33e3od4.jpg

2usd0mf.jpg
348otj9.jpg

source: mariemaud.canalblog.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back