Mia Temirova

Yes, maybe she was an exclusive... It was defenietely worth waiting, that's really great runway debut! They gave the glasses to the right model :heart::wub:

She's off to Milan.

1.JPG

polas.JPG

digital-diamonds.blogspot.com

Definitely disappointing, but I'm not worried about her, she is exceptional, I think she'll be huge.

She was also at Hogan in Milan and closed Federico Sangalli!

Last edited by a moderator:
Milan wasn't that bad ofr her in the end! That was quite a great way to finish it with Versus looking really nice :heart: Paris is starting well too!

Has been pretty quiet around here. Hoping for some updates soon - in the meantime: a lovely backstage shot of Mia :blush:

177cjm.jpg

headpress

I've actually a feeling that she will do quite good in the future despite the fact that her previous season was good but not outstanding. Anyway, she's in NYC at the moment :crush: ^_^

Grey (sorry, don't know which issue)
ph: Jacques Habbah
styling: Roxane Danset
grey-mult-02.jpg
grey-mult-03.jpg

*jedroot

She's on the cover of Ozon, by Anouk Morgan :heart: and inside...

ozonweb.com

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE it (and even more because of the fact it's shot by Anouk :heart:) - thanks for sharing!

Probably one of the best stories I've seen lately. Both Ozon and Anouk did it again and I love how simple it is and how it highlights the most interesting and unusual features of both Mia and Lindsay who is slowly but steadily becoming one of my favorite newbies at Elite. And the cover is just perfect -- angle, expression etc. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->