Michael Kors Collection F/W 2020.21 New York

Hermes by way of Michael Kors

To be honest, the execution is so good that I can't really knock it too much. A well edited collection and his very literal interpretation works this time. The clothes looks so easy and comfortable to wear.

Almost every show has had the same slick hair with a middle part in NYC this season. I'm over that.

I mean.. its Michael Kors, you dont expect much from him. This is indeed a pretty, well styled collection. Lots of desirable and easy clothes. Nothing overly creative but thats his brand. I love the cow print coat and look on Freja.

honestly ...".fur...." ?????. :censored::judge:

Bonnie Cashin touches here and there...and those crossed Gaultier lapels...well, it is Kors. I know I cannot expect him to actually create something.

Top notch cast ...Top notch show ...Amazing amazing clothing made to the highest quality ...It's MK baby... i really don't know what u fashionistas expect lol...

Top notch cast ...Top notch show ...Amazing amazing clothing made to the highest quality ...It's MK baby... i really don't know what u fashionistas expect lol...

Interesting and original clothes maybe??

About the "highest quality", well, Kors is considered "affordable luxury"...he is not Hermès!

Interesting and original clothes maybe??

About the "highest quality", well, Kors is considered "affordable luxury"...he is not Hermès!
In terms of RTW, Michael Kors Collection is not that far from Hermès in price point. The big gap is maybe with the leather...

Tbh, I would rather wear MKC than Hermès. Nadège’s clothes are more efficient than sleeping pills.

As I've always say, when Kors does it right, it's so good. And this collection is so so good. So impeccably made and edited, well styled and really great cast. It seems like he really understands now that the Collection is better without all the gimmicks. And he's great got eyes for wool and cashmere. Maybe this is a new direction Capri is taking with Kors.

Kors is in the league of Ralph Lauren, some people knock his designs but I will take any of this over the sh!t at Gucci or YSL, clothes for grown *** working women of today. The tailoring is superb, his clothes have this cinematic vibe, which I love and what many women want in their clothes

In terms of RTW, Michael Kors Collection is not that far from Hermès in price point. The big gap is maybe with the leather...

Tbh, I would rather wear MKC than Hermès. Nadège’s clothes are more efficient than sleeping pills.

Yes, Hermès RTW is very boring in design. But the quality is light years from Kors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eskimogirl1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->