Michael Kors Collection S/S 2022 New York

Well... Just because he doesn't try to emulate Gucci, it's already something better than in other collections!

The one brand that should of been full of color and print is full of black and beige?

Its more safe yet luxe which is what his buyer wants. Black must be the biggest trend of SS22 from NY

Must be spiraling today but I freaking love this. Look 56 on Mika is fantastic.

I won't say this is MC's best collection ever, far from it. But it's relatively digestible and made me feel warm/happy. For that, I'll give him a thumbs up!

It's definitely like a breath of fresh air among the costumey sea of ugliness that has been New York so far (for most part). There's nothing groundbreaking (or even memorable to be quite honest) about it, but it's a very lovely collection that I found myself enjoying.

It's more Carolina Herrera than Kors, who I associate with something less girly pretty but it's alright...these are clothes you can wear, which is a real surprise within the NYFW calendar!

I think it was a very classy and simple offering. It’ll definitely be what his customer wants, and he knows that!

For those who didn’t appreciate this collection, do you not understand the Kors client/woman? I understand it is quite simple, even bordering expected, but here we have a tasteful show with a contemporary flair. Love the tailored pieces and can appreciate the slight sensuality that arrived near the conclusion. Michael looks great, I will always be a fan of the uptown aesthetic and am glad to see his attempt to provide a timeless, chic set of American sportswear has not yet faltered in the slightest. Consistency at its best.

Very Céline FW 2004 his goodbye collection for the house, good to know Michael still has it.

Lovely is the appropriate word for this.
It’s beautiful and I like it…I even prefer this to his anniversary collection.

It’s simple, luxurious, comfortable and timeless. It’s a « valeur refuge » for women. I wish the accessories were as lovely as the clothes tho. They are beautiful but not strong enough.

The cast is great and finally, the big girls are flattered! This is a testament to his brand…A brand for all, as long as you can afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->