Michael Kors F/W 2021.22 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

ChicSaks

Reaction score
mkc-fa21-lifestyle-hori-1-1626359220.jpg

MKC_FA21_LIFESTYLE_HORI_6.jpg

wwd

Kors gets the supers, Chanel gets Bella Swan with bad hair :innocent:

Appropriate for a 40th anniversary. Although these previews aren't anything groundbreaking, it's always a delight seeing proper supermodels in front of a good photographer's lens. The set is interesting, I'm glad it's not a classic studio shoot like Bella's Kors ads. Looking forward to more images!

These two ads are bland. I need to see the other for make an opinion about the campaign.

Too similar to the runway show. Should have taken the supers on a jet setting trip

+Vittoria Ceretti

Michael Kors

I love me some Vittoria but why did they have to make her look bored???

she usually has such commanding presence and a very strong stare!
same goes for the other two…

hopefully there will be more and better shots.

They all look like they couldn’t wait for the shoot to be over

Bella and Adut's are better than the first but Bella's almost looks like a visit NY ad

I know the QR code is supposed to take people to the website but in all honesty it severely cheapens the ad. That is not something you put in a fashion ad. Maybe for fizzy drinks, but not fashion.

It feels quintessential New York which I find fitting for a brand like Michael Kors but despite I&V and in the inclusion of an all-star cast, this feels rather like a non-event for what is supposed to be a monumental and celebratory 40th anniversary campaign!

Liya Kebede

Financial Times Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->