Michelle Buswell

Editorial of the year for me so far:woot: Just love it, love the whole retro vibe, framing, everything. Beautiful:heart: 2 great models also.:D

VDP

30hu8o2.jpg

ih8qrq.jpg

repubblica

Michelle is on the July issue of Canadian Flare. I don't think she's in the mag (I only noticed 2 eds and she wasn't in them). The cover is a bit washed out, but I guess she looks ok. I'm not a fan, but I thought I'd let her fans know that she's on a cover. ^_^

i watched a models vid of her recently..i really like the way she walks..really sexy & sassy. those legs..:shock: :heart:

HELL!!!!!! this JPG show is just rocking my world right now with some fantastic pieces and some off the radar models like Michelle:heart:
Kudos to JPG for going out on a limb and using some stunning girls that no-one else can be arsed with.:clap:
Also total goddess in that long gown and the styling is absolutely perfect for her.:crush::crush:

she's so tall and so gorgeous..it's like, perfection. there's nothing that comes after that.

Great pics......thanks Jey:flower:
I'd really like to see her doing some shows this month......but I ain't holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->