Michelle Buswell

magazine: V #53 May/June 2008
Ladies Man (a picture accompanying an interview with John Galliano)
photography: Matthu Placek
styling: Avena Gallagher
models: Grace Kelsey, Michelle Buswell, Sarah Gingrich, Vika Kuropyatnikova, Viktoriya Sasonkina

Scanned by me (sorry if this is a repost:blush:)

:woot::woot:

Jean Paul Gaultier "Classique" Frangrance

(my own scan from Marie Claire UK Nov)

Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 2010
00120m.jpg
00400m.jpg

style.com

Clearly doesn't take herself too seriouslyB:(lol:
Wish she had better outfits on the runway, but at least JPG seems to really like her right now.:D

Thanks so much for all the pics Rado:flower:
I've never seen the Vogue German editorial and I love the pics you took outside of JPG.....clearly she loves playing up for the camera:D
A refreshing change.

I think she looks actually much sexier with tighter clothes not showing any skin, than when she is nude.

Wonder why the other models get so much attention and some others(who deserve it much more) have such small threads! But this will remain a mystery forever:wink:

I often wonder myself:unsure: but I suppose some girls do great work in short periods and then their potential seems to be not hacked into for some reason, but certain photographers and designers take a real liking to them and so maybe see what others haven't. I think Michelle might fall into this category.

Glad i could post something you have not seen before...but how about the other editorials? They have not been posted here...or do you have the magazines?

I did have the other magazines.......unfortunately not anymore:( I now have to rely on others (like yourself) to remind me of the stuff I liked. :flower::wink:
Yes, she was so "posy" after the JPG show, i was so excited and a bit confused as i thought she was drunk:wink:)lol...it is really refreshing to see a model willing to pose and not giving any attitude! I could not believe it! I will post the rest of the pics I took after Gaultier soon!

I just love it that she was acting this way.:D
Here is my favorite cover of Michelle for Wonder Land magazine:

Well this is a surprise I have never seen this before and I absolutely love it:woot:
Thanks Rado:flower:

after weeks of lurking i've become a fan.:clap:
I saw her in that JPG documentary and she was awesome in it.

Rado that Wonderland editorial is mindblowing:woot: Thanks so much for posting and I think I must have just missed that whole magazine:shock:
Great colours, great poses, great facial expressions and her endless legs:shock: Stunning.......love it.:heart:

Oh and welcome here zerq :smile:

never knew she worked for VS, I wish she were at the show. She is so playful, just the model they need.

thanks rado

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->