Milan Menswear S/S 07 Schedule

I cant wait to see the Frida giannini debut in meanswear for Gucci, i really like her work in this three very comercial collections for womens, im so exited for this and the cruise collection...

Yeah that should be quite interesting to see what she'll come up with...

Thanks for posting the schedule.

Other than Gucci and Raf Simons doing his first S/S collection for Jil Sander, are there any labels that have undergone significant changes since the last round of runway shows?

^Burberry Prorsum is under new management, apparently. Also, there seems to be more focus now on Miu Miu (particularly, that I've actually noticed), and supposedly more on Prada and Miu Miu since Prada Group is getting rid of the 'excess' labels and focusing on the core labels.

HeLLBoY said:
i m a new comer here
thx very much for the information
cant wait for the shows

welcome this thread is new too lol :flower:

_hannah said:
so many thing are weird. Vivienne show and M+F GIRBAUD was in Milan though it was in paris during FW06

Westwood's womenswear shows in Paris, but her menswear is in Milan..

I wonder whats in store for you-know-who this season, Hannah :wink:

Frida said:
I cant wait to see the Frida giannini debut in meanswear for Gucci, i really like her work in this three very comercial collections for womens, im so exited for this and the cruise collection...

Wait a second...Im soooo confused right now..

I thought Gianinni was axed, alongside John Ray..So is Giannini still w/ Gucci & doing both womenswear, and the menswear line too? :blink:

Yeah.. Frida Giannini is the sole creative director of Gucci now.

eugenius said:
Westwood's womenswear shows in Paris, but her menswear is in Milan..

I wonder whats in store for you-know-who this season, Hannah :wink:

what i'm supposed to know ? :blink:

Can't wait for Westwood, Prada, and Richmond!

Every mensware show is in Milan, right? Because there are pleanty of Paris and NYC lines that are showing.

Edit: Just realized that there is a list for Paris Homme. Oops!

Last edited by a moderator:
Baizilla said:
Yeah.. Frida Giannini is the sole creative director of Gucci now.

:doh: I hope she takes a "How to NOT totally ruin the reputation of a Brand" Class til Fashion Week...

She learned from God himself, she should know what to do...

well she got a skinny model policy on the women fashionshow.. hope she won't do it also for man.

_hannah said:
hahah are you so excited to see Vince ?
Oh YES YES YES YES YES!!! :cry: His beauty is so glaring, I don't understand why he has got no adverts for the upcoming season!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
At least I hope he's gonna rule the runways! :king:

Oh Hannah, I'm lost! He got me and I can't leave! :heart::heart::heart: :lol:

rectification he is mine... okay RG.... got an advantage on you :wink:

i'm supposed to understand that everyone is excited to see our famous Vince.... hehehe i'm so too.... and all of them to say hahah

Very very excited for Versace. Donatella's collections have been getting a bit stronger each season (or it appears that way to me). Also excited for Gucci and Missoni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->