Milan Menswear S/S 07 Schedule

:lol: I wanted to write down a list of my can't-waits... but then I realized I can't wait for almost everything! :lol:

Apparently, a certain Mr. Martijn Bal is now consulting for Versace Uomo...heard this from somebody that used to work closely with him... :innocent:

Any images available yet? I can't wait, especially curious when it comes to Burberry ;-)

Baizilla said:
Tuesday 27/6-2006

09:30 DSQUARED2 SEDE DA COMUNICARE

Wednesday 28/6-2006

13:30 D&G VIALE PIAVE, 24

:heart: :heart: :heart: CAN't WAIT!!!:heart: :heart::heart:
especially lookin forward to see what are Catens up to now!!:woot:

tricotineacetat said:
Apparently, a certain Mr. Martijn Bal is now consulting for Versace Uomo...heard this from somebody that used to work closely with him... :innocent:

Forgive me for being daft, but who is Martijn Bal? ^_^

Salvatore said:
Forgive me for being daft, but who is Martijn Bal? ^_^

Martijn Bal had been the executive designer at Verri Uomo, but most people refer to him as a one-time assistant at Dior Homme...Some people in here see him as a major influence in some of Dior Homme's early hits, but very few know (or take into account) that he only stayed for less than one year. I am not really believing the hype, to be perfectly honest.

Is this torture of a fashion week over yet? I want to fast-forward to Paris.

the shows were all quite boring!
i went to Burberry, Prada, Calvin Klien, Gucci and Versace

i got some of the CK leggings which i was excited about, i asked for a pair and i got 2!!! amazing!
i got a belt from burberry, a bottle of CK euphoria for men (out in shops yet??) and 6!!! bottles of prada mens fragrance (not out in shops?? blatantly gotta hit them up on ebay!!)
and some GROSS versace sunglasses (ebay ebay ebay now!)

my new best friend.... haha

Attachments

• seandonatella.jpg
    seandonatella.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 8
Well, aint you da baddest b*tch!?!?!?

Ha!

Acid said:
the shows were all quite boring!
i went to Burberry, Prada, Calvin Klien, Gucci and Versace

i got some of the CK leggings which i was excited about, i asked for a pair and i got 2!!! amazing!
i got a belt from burberry, a bottle of CK euphoria for men (out in shops yet??) and 6!!! bottles of prada mens fragrance (not out in shops?? blatantly gotta hit them up on ebay!!)
and some GROSS versace sunglasses (ebay ebay ebay now!)

my new best friend.... haha

So lucky. B)

tricotineacetat said:
Martijn Bal had been the executive designer at Verri Uomo, but most people refer to him as a one-time assistant at Dior Homme...Some people in here see him as a major influence in some of Dior Homme's early hits, but very few know (or take into account) that he only stayed for less than one year. I am not really believing the hype, to be perfectly honest.

Interesting! As far as I know Martijn Bal, was for three years with hedi at dior and did have a major influence on the collections. You can totally tell by the collections he did for VERRIB)

suzy said so

A new talent on the Milan scene is always a cause for celebration and Martin Ball (Martijn Bal)made an impressive debut for Verri, especially with strong but youthful coats. From a sweep of orange tweed to briefer herringbone car coats and tough mini parkas, Ball proved himself a fine tailor. The slender silhouettes and the use of graphic black and white and silver wrist chains were marked by three years as right hand to Hedi Slimane at Dior. But Dutch-born Ball, a graduate of London's Royal College of Art and a designer who was four years with Dirk Bikkembergs, showed a spirit of his own and looks like one to watch.
*Suzy Menkes is the fashion editor of the International Herald Tribune.

This is what suzy menkes wrote when martijn bal left Dior Homme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why I don't see Ray by Raf Simons & C'N'C CoSTUME NATIONAL in

Paris & Milan Menswear Fashion Week schedule?

Does someone can tell me why ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"