Mirage Magazine Nr1 Germany January 2009 : Daria by Laurence Ellis

About the dioni editorial!

Excuse me Miss Jolijn Snijders, but i can't edit these old posts since they are only editable a few minutes after the actual post. But since you've corrected
the name itself, it should be clear, but in case an admin can edit it, plz
fill in the name 'jolijn snijders' in the dioni editorial on page 1 of the thread.

tnx

p.s. i'd swear the magazine info said the name i posted for the editorial, none the less, might be a mistake..

I really enjoyed this magazine. I also never heard about it:blush:...Sooo....O lied it vey much! So many interesting shootings and a new fresh models...so many nude bodies:heart:..
thanks for all scans durban:blush:
and Karma!

durban, a little belated, but thanks for the scans... some really gorgeous eds...

can you possibly tell me the name of the model in post #29, the editorial titled 'there's no tears in her eyes'? :flower:

Nice mag. How often does it come out? When's the next one?

I really love these eds. I'm going to keep an eye on this mag. So far so good. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot for all the karma you guys have sent so far.

I almost have to heft by now. ;>

Btw, If I can get around, then I'll scan a conveivably new magazine here on tfs called
*Soon Magazine*

Think I've gotten issue 9 of it. But I'm a lazy bum these days ;>

I'm so late coming into this thread but it's okay cause I'm new here.
Thank you, Durban for all the scans. This magazine totally rocks.

Does anyone know when the next issue is? They've previewed it on Facebook...

durban, MAJOR karma for your scans, thanks so much! :buzz:

I love the mag, saw it my store and I'm seriously considering buying this issue. There are two covers, by the way, here's the other one:

17043_227501142612_31357367612_3345359_4649011_n.jpg

Mirage Mag Facebook fanpage

i'm late as well, but thanks a LOT durban. there are some really nice eds. i love it when they use (good) song lines to make the titles.

The mag's a bit OK, like i-D or something but the photos and eds were too plain and at times tacky, I think it borders on amateurish.

the cover says 15€ .... which is really expensive to be sincere .... since it doesn't deliver what i expect for 15€ ....

but that's nice to see that edition isn't dead during the crisis ....
makes me wonder "how mad are they to launch a magazine in this situation ?" ... especially a swimwear fashion magazine ? i mean what is their readers type ?!

some stories are interesting, though ....

their cover font (?) is really (really) Self Service ....

yeah,I partly agree.However,I quite like the second issue,I might buy it.

Here's the facebook page of the magazine.It's a biannual.They have pictures of the present/past issues in the 'photos' section.

^You can start it, if you want.

Here's the facebook page of the magazine.It's a biannual.They have pictures of the present/past issues in the 'photos' section.

Yes, I just checked some previews there and it looks so great. I want to get this !

They posted this link on the facebook page to order the issue online: http://www.sodabooks.com/mirage-magazine-p-863.html?osCsid=007b5cabc13227c91faf7e856e6259f6
but the shipping price is absolutely ridiculous. I'm going to eventually try to find it here somewhere.

I love the mag, saw it my store and I'm seriously considering buying this issue. There are two covers, by the way, here's the other one

How much did it cost where you live ?

^In polish currency that's 80 zloty which is about 20 €. In Poland we always have foreign mags more expensive than they really are.

Filipe, apparently, they sell their issue at some American Apparel stores from what I've read.(it's around 15 euros here in france).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->