Miscellaneous Magazines - Asia

found two more pics from this editorial...

VOGUE Girl Korea
March 2008

_________
Be Yourself

Photographer: Kim Bo Sung
Models: Lee Ye Seul, Yun Jung Wook, Lee Jung Hwan, Park Hee Hyun, Hong Jong Hyun

[dcm,esteem]

they all look very beautiful :blush:

Yea I thought that too, elbow = boring = should not be bigger than head :lol:

Cleo Singapore April 2008 : Natalie Portman

ebay

6642_1.JPG

oh dear...:shock:
I don't know if that's good or bad.

Ok....TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many words and the green, yellow and black don't match with the pink dress.
It just looks way to chaotic

poor Natalie..

Were they going for the Guiness world record for largest amount of text on the cover?

Thanks for sharing, though. :smile:

I think that yellow text is just the guy's stamp, not actually on the magazine..

Isn't Cleo a magazine that comes out only in countries in Australasia? Is there not, in tiny writing, the word 'Singapore' under the Cleo title in that shot? The Singapore Cleo site here: http://www.askcleo.com/ with this exact cover shot for the April edition.

Amazing that someone would start a CLEO magazine thread.

WHY? Its like the worst magazine around

Aye, I wondered about the original title of this thread - I'd never heard of a US edition of Cleo. I've only ever seen the Aussie edition on my shops, I'd politely describe it as a "lively read".

definitely not my favourite Natalie cover, she looks pretty but not keen on the styling or pose...and the amount of text is ridiculous!

That cover is a reprint from Vogue US from like 7 years ago!!! :shock:

I just got Elle Girl and Vogue Girl Korea in the mail today and they are fantastic (I am definitely favoring Elle Girl this month though.) Expect scans soon! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->