Mischa Barton’s Heir-Brained Scheme

vix123

Reaction score
Ever since O.C. actress Mischa Barton split from oil heir Brandon Davis, photos of Barton and her alleged new beau, Hollywood stylist Johnny Wujek, have been all over the weeklies. But is the romance for real? While Barton, 19, is telling pals Wujek, 27, is her boyfriend, sources close to the pair say it’s all part of the not-so-ingenue’s plan to make her ex jealous.
“Mischa wants everyone to think she dumped Brandon,” one source says. “But the truth is, he’s the one who wanted out. She’s desperate to make him jealous and get him back.” Her tactics have been far from subtle, we’re told. For instance, when Brandon, 22, stumbled across the pair at the Roosevelt Hotel’s pool recently, Barton and Wujek immediately “went into PDA overdrive,” says a witness. “They were making out all hot and heavy right in front of Brandon, who looked pretty pissed and finally just left.”

The two parted ways in April after an argument in which the actress accused the hard-living heir of using her for her fame, says a Davis pal, who claims Brandon was “sick of spending his entire $8,000-a-month allowance on her.” (Though Davis’s grandfather, Marvin, was a billionaire oilman and left him a hefty trust, we hear his mother doesn’t allow him to have more than that because of his history of excessive partying.)

Furthermore, Brandon’s family doesn’t approve of Barton, and “Barbara Davis, Brandon’s grandmother, thinks she’s a gold-digger,” says the source. “But Mischa will do whatever it takes to get Brandon back.”

Like, pretend to date a male celebrity stylist?

Called for comment, Barton’s publicist, Craig Schneider, said that there’s “no way” his client and the stylist are dating. “It’s not even possible,” he added, “if you catch my drift.”

http://www.radaronline.com/fresh-intelligence/2005/07/27/index.php

aww....poor brandon....only $8,000 a month?? why that's almost like living on welfare.

*JJ* said:
aww....poor brandon....only $8,000 a month?? why that's almost like living on welfare.

:lol: karma for you for that comment!
i think Mischa's got her own money than to leech off Brandon :rolleyes:

*JJ* said:

thats seriously not a lot though when you think about it considering the circles he hangs around in
it could be gone in a flash

Like, pretend to date a male celebrity stylist?

Don't quite get how dating a celebrity stylist is great revenge on an ex :blink: Let's learn the art of revenge-- date a hot actor who gets around, like Colin Farrel for example...
A male hairstylist? Come on, Mischa, even my ex boyfriend wouldn't be jealous :rolleyes:

It sounds like shes acting like a spoilt teenager from her show....:innocent:

so thats how Mischa can afford all her Chanel bags..:lol:

vix123 said:
:lol: karma for you for that comment!
i think Mischa's got her own money than to leech off Brandon :rolleyes:

i know... why would she be a gold digger she's got plenty

Acid said:
thats seriously not a lot though when you think about it considering the circles he hangs around in
it could be gone in a flash

great point. but i could live on 4,000 a month if it was given to me

I'm not saying she is a gold digger BUT to those who say she has her own money have to realize that she has chump change compared to the billions that Brandon's family is worth and he stands to inherit

TheSoCalledPrep said:
great point. but i could live on 4,000 a month if it was given to me

yea of corse, but i dont see how its possible for him to spend under $300 a day when hes dating an a-list actress, i mean dinner alone would cost that

^
not really. They pay for fewer things than one might think because restauranteurs/boutique owners want celebs to be snapped coming out of their places of business....plus people buy them bottles while they are out club hopping....i mean, those club owners bought paris hilton a ferrari just for going repeatedly to their club....it's free for them, because they can create hype

thats true Meg but not all of these places will give it to them for free, imagine if the check came and they had no money on them

thats what happened to madonna and guy richie and then had to ask people on the table next to them to foot the bill

brandon is shaped like a donut but there is no doubt that the davis family has assets in the billions. mischa may earn millions but she's not in the $50 million- $1 billion category. I still think she's too good a human being for him.
ps it seems that mischa's little sister hania WAS kicked out of a manhattan prep school for substances. she moved to LA asap as the gossip columns said she would

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DBH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->