Mischa Barton Breaks Up w/Cisco Adler After Nude Pix Found in Paris Hilton's Storage

Pilaf

Reaction score
Mischa Barton, 21, can't handle the naked truth about Cisco Adler.

A source tells Us Weekly the pair parted ways after nude photos of Adler, 28, surfaced on the Web.

This NSFW pic of Adler hanging loose, which turned up among Paris Hilton's possessions when the contents of the heiress' unpaid storage locker were posted online at parisexposed.com (the site was later shut down).

Says a source, "They had a blowup. She was furious."

Barton's rep had no comment, and Adler's could not be reached.

The former O.C. actress has been dating the rocker since August 2005, two months after she ended her one-year relationship with oil heir Brandon Davis. Adler was once engaged to Kimberly Stewart, daughter of Rod Stewart.

http://www.usmagazine.com/mischa_barton_and_cisco_adler

I saw the uncensored photo and uhm.....I was scared.:shock:

I don´t care much about any of these people but I just had to say that the headline for this thread is one of the funniest things I´ve seen today :smile:

PEOPLE: Cisco Adler Opens Up About Nude Photo

Cisco Adler and Mischa Barton are still together, according to his rep, despite reports that the actress dumped her beau over a nude photo of him that surfaced last month.

"They are fine – very happy together," a rep for Contango Records, the label that handles Adler's band, Whitestarr, tells PEOPLE.

But that's not to say that Barton, 21, was thrilled when the revealing picture emerged on the Web site ParisExposed.com – a situation that Adler, 28, refers to as "Ballgate" in a new interview.

"Mischa wasn't too excited, to say the least," Adler tells the New York Observer in Wednesday's issue. "I think it was actually worse for her than for me in some ways. So yeah, I'm gonna try to keep my pants on from now on."

In addition to the photo, ParisExposed.com displayed other items belonging to Paris Hilton that had been obtained when the contents of a storage unit she'd rented were auctioned off. (After Hilton, 25, sued the site's owners, a judge ordered it to be temporarily shut down.)

"Paris' s--- got stolen, and somehow she had a picture of me naked in there," Adler explains to the Observer. "That's Paris Hilton to you."

But Adler himself is unfazed. "I think it's pretty rock 'n' roll. You know, if it was like yesterday I would've freaked out, but then I looked at the picture and I was like, 'Oh, that's from like 2001. Whatever.' "

Barton's rep was not immediately available for comment.

People.com

She shouldn`t dump him over that picture - SHE SHOULD HAVE DUMPED HIM THE FIRST TIME HE DROPPED HIS PANTS IN FRONT OF HER!!! :shock: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Seriously, how can -ANYONE- get sexual with that!?! :shock: I`d vomit & run (aside from the fact that I`d paid Cisco a million to keep his shabby clothes ON!)

wow i just looked at the unedited one to.. big mistake, i dont think i will be sleeping well tonight.

All I am wondering about is if Paris is able to think about something but not about MenTool... Goodness this girl is completely empty. I think this guy is just a Walking-Disaster;-)

I think that's kind of naive of her to get upset over that picture. Who did she think he was? A sweet little boy next door? No way! He is definately very Rock and Roll and Hollywood and he has a past. I am sick of rockstar girlfriends being so stupid. I know this sounds like a stupid post but there have been other instances with girlfriends of rockstars being "shocked" when they find out about their bf's sexual antics. *cough*mickeyavalonand meagan*cough*. I mean why are tehy dating in the first place? Guys in music are fun, exciting bad boys. She is overreacting.

I don't know what she saw in him. The guy is so greasy and trashy looking.

I hate how "Rock and Roll" is the fast and loose excuse for whenever anyone does anything morally ambiguous and reprehensible or just extremely idiotic like allowing their ugly little schlongs to be photographed. Vile. Glad to see my upchuck reflex is still intact. :sick:

omg did she REALLY dump him? he is so ugly Mischa can do so much better!

Ianastar said:
I saw the uncensored photo and uhm.....I was scared.:shock:

I was unforunate enough to see it as well.

That man's junk gives a whole new meaning to the word "saggy".:sick:

ew i never knew she was dating this ugly ... duck who will never turn into a swan >O unless medical procedures are imposed xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->