Mischa Barton Breaks Up w/Cisco Adler After Nude Pix Found in Paris Hilton's Storage

torrix said:
ew i never knew she was dating this ugly ... duck who will never turn into a swan >O unless medical procedures are imposed xD
Dayum...LMAO:lol:

He looks like the kind of guy who would hang around the bus stop and drink beer....when I was little my mom used to tell me to avoid those guys, especially if they started whistling at me.
Why, Mischa? Why?

To those of you who have not seen the uncensored photo, trust me you do not want to! Really really gross.

I never understood what she saw in him, I'm not a big Mischa fan but in attractiveness she beats him hands down.

I wonder if she dumped him because she was pissed Paris had a photo like that...or if now that the whole world has seen his stuff....she's embarrassed?

Cammy said:
wow i just looked at the unedited one to.. big mistake, i dont think i will be sleeping well tonight.

Ditto. I went from :o to :huh: to :yuk: to :sick: in a about six second.

polly said:
I wonder if she dumped him because she was pissed Paris had a photo like that...or if now that the whole world has seen his stuff....she's embarrassed?

yeah, I feel shallow for thinking it but it is embarrassing

i ll never forgive y all for makin me look for that uncensored pic!MAN!

The uncensored version - what kind of anatomy was that? Funniest picture ever.

I doubt it was a suprise. Probably more of a good excuse to break up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->