Mischa Barton Handbags

nollafyzzil

Reaction score
I was in a shop today (Kilkenny Design Centre) and saw she had a new handbag line.
There was about 10 designs and a few purses. I was really suprised at how nice they were. She also models the bags in the ads.
I have no idea how much imput she actually has into them :smile:innocent:smile: but they are quite nice.

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

asos.com

I think they're really new becuase they weren't there like a month ago.

She's making a bit of a comeback right now, so I guess this is partly why?

mischa-barton-handbag-line3.jpg

pursepage.com

kinda cute. not digging that massive emblem thing though. too tory burch. the first is nice. reminds me of zach posen :tup:

nice, but a lil too reminicient of tori burch and zach posen

Is it Tory Burch that she's copied with the first one? She actually owns one in black of whatever brand it is I'm thinking of anyway, and the dangly chain attached to the coin purse is very reminiscent of that. On the original it was just a plaque that sat in a pocket on the bag's outside near the corner there, maybe it's just the way it's styled for that shot but the first thing that came to mind was omg she's ripping off others' designs!

In general they're all too fussy for me. Any news on the price point? I'm guessing around $300ish?

totally agree with you frankie dear. i dont get why they just replicate bags they own and like. why not come up with something new??

I am never to keen on the idea of so called "celebrities" taking the hand to pencil, as generally the designs are awful regardless of who has helped in the process, but apart from the hideous metal work going on they are pretty solid designs. My personal favorite is the top one in brown, the attached coin purse is a good idea though, I think I would prefer it in black however.

I had a little search for Kilkenny Design Centre but couldnt seem to find anything relating to her? any links?!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's not on there, their site is really weird and has nothing to do with their stock, there's only one handbag & it's chesnous, an Irish brand. It's not very organised.

You can get them all on asos.

They're not as bad as I thought but does every celebrity have to be some sort of a "designer" or have their own fragrance?:wink:

I've got a couple of her bags. They look really nice. I got one for my birthday and another one I bought.

i saw her bags today at david jones (department store in aus).. i must say i was impressed. i wouldn't nomally go for a celebrity line, but actually her bags were my favouriters in the whole store for under $300. i'd def buy one for a low cost bag.. they were retailing for about $175

the tapestry one is the only thing that kinda attracts me although it kinda reminded me of the previous season ago miu miu tapestry bag

meh. if it was Keira Knightley or SJP designing bags i'd be interested :P
Dolce and Gabbana did something similar to the first bag several years ago I think. Glad the quality is good though.

i have seen this one at ASOS. but there are no sizes. does anyone know the measures of the bag?
image1xl.jpg

asos.com

Wow. I`m surprised! I actually like the bag in #3 and would wear it myself.

I didn't know she had a handbag line, I actually don't like it much from the pictures shown above.

Not a huge fan. Have seen some on ASOS before I think. I suppose the black one posted on the previous page is OK... but, still, not really feeling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->