Mischa Barton is destined to become television’s biggest fashion icon

Carrie Bradshaw.. SJP... Kate Moss...?!?!
what the hell...?

Personally I find her to be very beautiful and she does have good style but my goodness.. let's not get carried away here. I really dislike how some of these magazines/articles always try and make her out to be this amazing, graceful and stylish person. I wouldent be surprised if she was a complete egomaniac in real life...

Sarah Jessica Parker isn't stylish. People for some reason often confuse SJP and Carrie Bradshaw as one person!

The best we can say is, Patricia Field is a creative designer. Understand that SJP herself had very little to do with SATC style. You can see that every time she leaves her house.

you are kidding me. none of the oc fashions are anything out of the ordinary. if you had to pick one actress in the show who has "it" style wise, it is rachel bilson. she's not arrogant, either. which helps.

Mischa a fashion icon? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Don't get me wrong, the girl is gorgeous and wears clothes very well.
But i think if you have to pay someone to style you, you can't be considered in this competition.
And if that doesn't disqualify her, then this should:
xmbarton122405027tv.jpg

From Go Fug Yourself.

A style icon rarely gets it wrong. I think Mischa has had dozens of no no's.

The person who thinks this is an idiot.

im not surprised. at least its someone for the young amongst us to relate too. i just found that SJP was too old for me to relate to even though she dressed so fab!

I don't know about "style icon" but she is very beautiful...more so now than when she started the OC...Rachel Bilson is gorgeous as well...

She is a very attractive girl.. actually my celebrity crush... she breaks my heart everytime she's on television...

..she wears dresses very well..

but other than that, she is not what i would consider as a style icon :(

honestly...i believe it her personality that makes her such an icon...she somewhat breezy...it refelcts off what she wears.

I'd saying that getting killed off the OC pretty much stripped any chances of winning this title right from underneath her feet (in other words, she needs the stylist on the show to help her).

"TV Fashion Icon"!? My first thought was that it`s not hard to become the king as "the one-eyed among the blindes" but Mischa can`t even do that! :rolleyes:

She is in my personal Top 5 of worst-dressed Celebs!

I think Mischa has the model-type body to wear unique garments but that makes her no style icon. SJP character had her own way of putting things together that made her so unique, her bags, shoes, clothes an even hair were always different that you couldn't wait to see what she was going to wear next. I don't think people will find that with mischa.

Last edited by a moderator:
She does dress nicely and very classic but it's nothing new or special. Yes, she usually looks good, but she is thin and she has tons of money. I haven't seen her wear anything deserving any credit.

MAybe it does not gonna happen .
coz she just died in the OC.

Personally I don't think that Mischa Barton is a fashion icon. I mean, who can't mix different stuff togehter and put it on? Didn't she have a stylist on the OC that dressed her up?

Some like Mischa's style, but I don't. Then I much prefer Sarah Jessica Parkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->