mischa barton vs. kim stewart

loafer_light

Reaction score
Sources say Mischa Barton’s current fling with Whitestarr singer Cisco Adler is raising the hackles of the OC star’s formerly close pal—and Adler’s ex-fiancée—Kimberly Stewart.

We hear Stewart, who was engaged to Adler until earlier this year and had some trouble getting past their breakup (she reportedly had to have a tattoo on her stomach altered from “Daddy’s Little Girl Loves Cisco” to “Daddy’s Little Girl Loves Disco”), got into a screaming match with Barton recently after learning about the new relationship.

“Kimberly is finally over Cisco, but she was furious that a friend of hers would date her ex,” says a source close to Stewart. “She called up Mischa and gave her an earful. She said Cisco was totally gross and that after all the nasty stuff Kimberly had told her about him she should know better than to date such a douchebag”—of which Stewart, who’s currently dating Girls Gone Wild auteur Joe Francis, is something of a connoisseur.

Barton simply asked the rebarbative rock daughter—who’s been described as the Salieri to Paris Hilton’s Mozart—to mind her own affairs, we’re told. The actress, on the rebound from oil heir Brandon Davis, is said to be genuinely smitten with the plugged-in Adler, whose band features the sons of Roy Orbison and Dicky Betts and headlines the annual Snow Ball at the Roxy, the L.A. club run by Adler’s brother Ric.

Stewart’s manager, Kenya Knight, says, “Kimberly hasn’t had any contact with Mischa and was really surprised to hear this. She’s moved on. She’s doing her own thing.”

Barton’s rep declined to comment on this matter of grave importance.

http://www.radaronline.com/fresh-intelligence/index.php#report_003165

and in case youre keeping score, kim and paris are on the same side, while mischa, lindsay lohan & nicole richie are on the other.

and everyone hates the duff sisters but that's another story.

Nevermind this ridiculous Hollywood brat camp war.......did they make a comparisom of Kimberley and Paris to....Salieri and Mozart???????????

ermm who the heck is cisco? and why does everyone hate the duff sisters? hilary is adorable. such a nice girl.

Tinuviel said:
ermm who the heck is cisco? and why does everyone hate the duff sisters? hilary is adorable. such a nice girl.

Cisco is the guy with really long curly hair (don't think Hayden Curly) and you can probably find him about 10 to 15 pages on Mischa thread

susie_bubble said:
Nevermind this ridiculous Hollywood brat camp war.......did they make a comparisom of Kimberley and Paris to....Salieri and Mozart???????????
:shock: :shock: :shock: I believe they did. I don't think I've ever been more offended :shock: :shock: :shock:

is kimberley so obsessed with flaunting that she is rod stewarts daughter that she gets 'daddys little girl' tattooed on her stomach? :blink: :rolleyes:

she comes across as a such a fool.

what is her occupation anyway? professional fool?

Tinuviel said:

Hun, A certain birdie in the LA party circuit told me cisco is packing a 10 incher. That's what the fight is all about, LOL

Not that I really care, but when did Lindsay "turn" on Paris, and join Nicole's "camp"? I thought it was the other way around?

Is anyone else desperately sick of all these young hollywood celebrities? :yuk: They're supossed to be actresses (well, some are), but they can't act. They're supossed to be fashion trendsetters, and they look horrible. They don't do anything except play middle school gossip. The worst part is that all teenagers, like me, supossedly are supossed to idolize them. If I hear one more of my friends say that their fashion icon is Lindsay.... :sick:

PussyLee said:
Hun, A certain birdie in the LA party circuit told me cisco is packing a 10 incher. That's what the fight is all about, LOL

Ooooo :lol:

I had to go and get a photo of this guy (pic from Mischa's thread). I don't get it...:huh: :shock: :sick:

copper said:
is kimberley so obsessed with flaunting that she is rod stewarts daughter that she gets 'daddys little girl' tattooed on her stomach? :blink: :rolleyes:

she comes across as a such a fool.

what is her occupation anyway? professional fool?

I don't think she's obsessed, I think that she realizes that being rod stewart's daughter all she has. She's pretty 1 dimensional. :innocent:

is that guy really worth fighting for? certainly doesn't look like that.....

^ 10 incher or not, he looks like he smells. bad.

Agree with you BelleChic, obviously these people have no conception about what an icon really is.

PussyLee said:
:lol:

Sweetie look at the guy? No redeeming Value from the outside. What's the most valuable in him is inside.....his pants. LOL. I think Kim can't get over him! and Miss Orange County picked him up after Kim dumped him for seconds? well probably Kim can't shut her mouth telling Ms Orange County how great this guy in the sack while Kim was dating him. This left Ms OC salivating for him and when she got a chance, snatch 10 incher from Kim.

Why is this news? Anybody else besides Kimberly Stewart, maybe then I'll understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->