Miss Sixty Fall/Winter 2005/06 update

miss6o

Reaction score
Miss Sixty has finally updated their page and the new fall collection is available to see.

I like some of it, like the tapered jeans but some of the jeans seems too baggy for me. They have a lot of round toe boots too, which is cool. Colors are nice too, maybe a little more mellow.

What do you think about it? Whats hot and whats not?

www.misssixty.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'v always likes their clothing- very young, edgy. I'll look at it right now and report back in a minute :D

Miss Sixty Fall 2005
my.php
[img=http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6899/misssixtyad9ts.th.png]
(lebook.com)

I can't post the pick from the flash site but I like the tall brown boots that fold over at the top. Love them for fall.

OMG thank you for the link, i din't know about this.

It's awesome, thank you very much :D *dances to the site's music*

Im so happy :smile:

Ok, wasnt working on the mac. It is on my other computer though. I'v never been to that site! Very cool. Well, these are the ones I liked the best:

:D
Justin*

I LOve :heart: the MIX & MATCH Look and the color combo. It's so FUN & Edgy!! :D

bleedoll said:
I LOve :heart: the MIX & MATCH Look and the color combo. It's so FUN & Edgy!! :D

same here...a lot of people think miss sixty is just those bland normal jeans but its very edgy and versatile. i think i like this collection a lot over the summer one. more things that match my closet here. im glad that the tapered jeans look is still there along with some pointy boots, dont have to get rid of my old stuff now! :D color combo is very good like you said. i cant wait to go shopping!

justinleaddict said:
Ok, wasnt working on the mac. It is on my other computer though. I'v never been to that site! Very cool. Well, these are the ones I liked the best:

**DO NOT QUOTE PICS**

:D
Justin*

for some reason im in love with yellow at the mo. :smile:

I feel it's a bit 'young' for me, and trendy is not really a word that i like...

All in all i don't relaly like it, it's ok but it's not WOW' they do the same thing they have always done, IMO.

But some of the jeans are ok, in the campaign it semed that the model was wearing some super skinny ones, which is great. :smile:

Kimkhuu said:
So tacky. :sick:

tacky are those cheap asian stores with unfitting pants with rips and all that and their glitter tops. i dont think miss sixty is tacky, its just more edgy. if you look at the whole collection, its overall pretty nice. :smile:

pucci_mama said:
I feel it's a bit 'young' for me, and trendy is not really a word that i like...

All in all i don't relaly like it, it's ok but it's not WOW' they do the same thing they have always done, IMO.

But some of the jeans are ok, in the campaign it semed that the model was wearing some super skinny ones, which is great. :smile:

im soon 23 and i wear miss sixty. i dont wear everything they come up with but i like the edgy style they have always had...like the skinny jeans i like a lot too.... :smile:

pucci_mama said:
Well, it's not my style but each to their own.. right? :wink:

yep...i like the rockenroll edgy style, something like female dior homme with my tigi hair haha. and i think miss sixty goes a bit that way.........not as in luxury items but in the edgy way. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->