Miss Sohee Haute Couture S/S 2024 Paris

how can someone so young have such outdated tastes? i wouldnt even call it taste as she doesnt have that. And what is with couture houses making couture robes with long trains. Youll never be mcqueen to make that a thing.

I admire Miss Sohee. That is some courage. To show this abomination during the HC week outside of the calendar, have people see this, comment on this, and still not die of embarrassment and not run away from the fashion industry like Indiana Jones from a rolling boulder. I want to erase this from existence and I have just looked at the photos. She actually produced this moth food monstrosity.

I admire Miss Sohee. That is some courage. To show this abomination during the HC week outside of the calendar, have people see this, comment on this, and still not die of embarrassment and not run away from the fashion industry like Indiana Jones from a rolling boulder. I want to erase this from existence and I have just looked at the photos. She actually produced this moth food monstrosity.
i really do ask myself sometimes “what is it that we hate so much about this kind of fashion?” i can try my best to articulate why but sometimes it’s just a physical reaction, like a reflex. i just know a tryhard when i see one.

i really do ask myself sometimes “what is it that we hate so much about this kind of fashion?” i can try my best to articulate why but sometimes it’s just a physical reaction, like a reflex. i just know a tryhard when i see one.
It is not even the try-hard aspect of this that bothers me personally. Being influenced by own tastes and environment is normal, and there is an audience for this for sure. What bothers me the most is the desire to present this at HC, and some even inside HC calendar, that take up space of someone way more talented and visionary that simply does not have the connections or resources.

social media haute couture. she designs for a moment - not a general profile or demographic, design values, or specific client. just for a viral moment. people like her use of texture and graphics, but it's not enough. she's underdeveloped with no taste.

this is what happens when celebrity and social media co-sign someone based on some iridescences and shimmer - the pretty things; a literal chimera of talent and design, just like tomo koizumi. the shallowness of it all smh.

fugly colours, shapes, fabrics, makeup and hair aside i think what's revolting abt this type of """fashion""" is the intention, she purposely designs for brainless social media fashion commentators, tiktok is todays forum magnum/agora where the dumbest ppl get together to discuss something they know nothing abt, just send a big embroidered dress down the runway and you'll have hacks like h*utelemess praising you to the high heavens lmao

this is princess peach couture, nintendo should sue

I wonder if the doll is included with every purchase...

71w9kpjNLzL.jpg

"Amelia Fashion Princess" amazon.com

When I looked at it in the thumbnails I thought it was one of the most hideously 80s prom collections. But looking at each individual look in detail makes me appreciate some of the pieces that will look really stunning on the red carpet. The red dress on the second last row would look interesting on someone like Zendeya. Unfortunately her biggest let down was her fabric choice which doesn't seem to be sitting right in some instances,

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swissmiss2000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->