Missoni S/S 2025 Milan

I never paid attention to his resume beyond the fact that he worked at Givenchy and Burberry under Riccardo.

He actually started his career at Margiela, under Martin and after from 2005 to 2013. Then he went to Hermes.

This is a heavy weight!
And that explain his versatility.

The multi pleats 3d layers and graphic cold and empty artyness remind me of Pieters last 2 collection for ALAIA
But Fillipo better than Pieter ????!!!!!!no no no Pieter has at least pretense of some refinement in design or attempts of it.....this Missoni guy design´s are just child like.
Sorry i don't see any of the mentioned qualities for the brand Missoni or for any brand as a matter of fact.

Its ok really i don't like any of it Zero next show i will avoid open the threads its on my no need to see list now.
I’m gracefully agree to disagree. Pieter Muller can’t compete with Grazioli. He maybe has a better position but that’s it.

As far as I could remember, this is probably the best Missoni collection in a long time. Some of the looks with fringes and ruffles are done so right that you forget they are from the stale Missoni brand. I think the designer has great potential if he is going to do Chole with lighter fabric instead of being limited by the knitwear code.

This is a heavy weight!
And that explain his versatility.

That is really a great resume! And his works speaks for itself. Never seen any pretentious interviews.

Im a bit confused by the set but to have such a empty and ugly set and still have one of the best shows in milan...

Im a bit confused by the set but to have such a empty and ugly set and still have one of the best shows in milan...
That’s why I wonder if the Missoni are actually really investing in his Vision.
Because Missoni has always been marketed as a resort wear kind of brand. And I don’t think that except for Milan and NYC it’s not really sold like that in fashion cities.
I think even a little corner in Paris wouldn’t hurt.

Because the man was the head designer for the womenswear RTW collection at Margiela so he can do more. Blazy was only responsible for the Artisanal.

When you look at the Margiela collections from 2007 to 2013, you see some touches in his Missoni.

I find it fascinating that someone who worked with a relative neutral palette most of his career can do such a flip and be so at ease with Missoni.

It’s refreshing to see something that go against the narrative around designers doing the same thing over and over again.
It’s good to see someone use the heritage of a house that seems totally different from his core aesthetic to explore new things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->