living in the sprawl
Reaction score
00020f.jpg

00120f.jpg

00070f.jpg

00250f.jpg

00360f.jpg

00040f.jpg

overall i'm really liking the colors, bright but subtle in other parts. the clothing isn't what i would wear just like that, but i do like some elements of their outfits... for example, this one

Originally posted by pointup@Oct 1 2004, 12:35 AM

00360f.jpg

i love that sweater top... :heart: :woot:

I've been loving this collection... so bright and full of life. It all has a paradise, vacation feel

00020f.jpg

I agree with Erin. I can see myself hopping on a flight to somewhere sunny and warm, wearing this. I love the pants ^_^

The navy blue looks really weird with all the standard Missoni print stuff

I'm having a hard time deciding whether I like it or not

Though I don't dislike it, I do get the feeling that I have seen some of thsi stuff before, especially that dress on Hana....I don't know what it reminds me of though.

perhaps it reminds you of missoni?!?!?...lol...

it always looks sort of the same...a variation on the same theme...but some seasons are better than others...i think this is a strong one and i wish it wasn't so damn expensive so i could wear it... i just can't bring myself to pay those prices for a sweater that is so delicate that it will pull and look like a rag in no time...so i never recommend missoni as investment dressing...which is what i believe in...

but if you have money to burn...i think this stuff is so much fun...it's feminine withought being too frilly and knits are just soooo comfortable...

did i mention i like it... ^_^ :flower:

ehh. I just find it very typical. I like the missoni knit but here it looks like stuff from s/s 04. ehhh.

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 30 2004, 02:17 PM
perhaps it reminds you of missoni?!?!?...lol...

it always looks sort of the same...a variation on the same theme...but some seasons are better than others...i think this is a strong one and i wish it wasn't so damn expensive so i could wear it... i just can't bring myself to pay those prices for a sweater that is so delicate that it will pull and look like a rag in no time...so i never recommend missoni as investment dressing...which is what i believe in...

but if you have money to burn...i think this stuff is so much fun...it's feminine withought being too frilly and knits are just soooo comfortable...

did i mention i like it... ^_^ :flower:
[snapback]381074[/snapback]​

i agree and i also think that there's something about missoni that's inherently seasonal...the changes are subtle from season to season but if you look at stuff from two years ago...it looks two years old....it's not like pucci where it sort of always works. i like this stuff; it fits very well into the modern aesthetic. i could imagine almost all of these looks with distressed denim which is how i mostly see it worn anyway. :flower:

i just adore missoni and i'm not disappointed. I have to agree with softgrey on the sweaters looking like rags in no time and I love how the theme is the same but changes with each season

:heart:

Oh so gorgeous . . . I can imagine myself in it rolling on a large field... on a sunny warm day . . .

very feminine too.

im very into this collection, and not disappointed one bit.

00070f.jpg

Originally posted by BCBG freak@Sep 30 2004, 09:23 PM
Oh so gorgeous . . . I can imagine myself in it rolling on a large field... on a sunny warm day . . .

very feminine too.

im very into this collection, and not disappointed one bit.

00070f.jpg

[snapback]381157[/snapback]​

I think the same, and I looooove this dress elise is wearing! :heart:
I'm always dreaming at wearing missoni, I have no doubt that it's my favourite fashion brand and I love all the collections. I hope I'll be able to buy missoni when I'm older!

Originally posted by Chic Thrills@Sep 30 2004, 03:14 PM
i just adore missoni and i'm not disappointed. I have to agree with softgrey on the sweaters looking like rags in no time and I love how the theme is the same but changes with each season

:heart:
[snapback]381149[/snapback]​

hi...welcome to the fashion spot... :flower:

welcome puccipatterned...we always seem to get new members during collections...hope you guys will stick around for future discussions... ^_^ :flower:

thanks softgrey :flower:

I love that dress too Puccipatterned. These are my other favourites, so pretty and I love the ribbons.

Attachments

• missoni1.jpg
    missoni1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 20
  • missoni2.jpg
    missoni2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member