Missoni Store

Tiffany7

Reaction score
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has been to any of the Missoni stores & seen either of these scarfs? Ive been told that they could both be Missoni. I dont live near any of the stores or anywhere that sells Missoni. I am planning a trip to NY this summer but now if I was to call the store to see if they had them I wouldnt know how to describe them not knowing for sure if they even are Missoni.

Heres the pictures...

http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/pictures/misc/misc6120.jpg

http://www.lovelylivtyler.com/pictures/misc/misc6111.jpg

Thanks. :heart:

the second one is definitely a Missoni. I wouldn't sweat too much over it, it looks typical Missoni, which means they make something like it every season. The store is on Madison and East 70-something, the air is too thick for my blood there...

is it just me... i cant see anything. i mean no specific pic of her :unsure: :shock:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 17th, 2004 - 1:39 pm
is it just me... i cant see anything. i mean no specific pic of her :unsure: :shock:
No- it's not you- the links are not working- but you can copy and paste :flower:

Originally posted by faust@Mar 17th, 2004 - 1:24 pm
the second one is definitely a Missoni. I wouldn't sweat too much over it, it looks typical Missoni, which means they make something like it every season. The store is on Madison and East 70-something, the air is too thick for my blood there...
But I want this exact one. :(
They actually do them with all loose threads like that every year? :blink:

Heres the pictures again. Hopefully this works...The 1st one

misc6120.jpg

Heres another one of this one...
misc6119.jpg

Heres the second one...

misc6111.jpg

& a close up of all those loose threads...
misc6107.jpg

Thanks again. :flower:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 17th, 2004 - 1:39 pm
Right-click > Save Target As (this will save it to your hard drive), and thEn you can open it on your computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->