Scarves

Lily_k said:
I visited the Hermes website recently, and their scarves are just divine :blush: (not that I could afford them, but I can dream :innocent: )

A Hermes scarf will be my birthday present to myself this year.

OMG i have so many scarves..... i like long skinny ones, and fringy ones for the rock star look .

during the winter i dont feel complete without a scarf. its a must for me, i feel naked without one.

I don't have any scarves. I'd like one, but I haven't exactly found one that I've fallen in love with.

you should get some, i feel like they complete an outfit and makes the coat youre wearing look better. thats my opinion though.

how do you all wear silk scarves? tied around the neck, on your head, sitting on your shoulders tied etc?

*Happiness* said:
Here is the scarf that .Francesca made for me! I so love it....it's so soft and warm...I wore it today while out with my best friend Mo....:D

OMG christann! that looks absolutely amazing on you. i'm so glad you like it! it looks perfect! :heart:

EdK said:
during the winter i dont feel complete without a scarf. its a must for me, i feel naked without one.

I completely agree, winter just isn't winter without a scarf

I love scarves too!
You can chance your whole look with just one.

Oh, my GOD I love those Alexander Mcqueen skull scarves!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

I have been trying to search high and low for it without any luck. :cry:

Will you sell me yours Tiffany7?:blush:

I just bought the blue Chloé scarf at NAP! I have never especially liked scarves, but that has changed! It completes your outfit! I am very happy!!

I love scarves, its something that I picked up from my mother- I have all kinds- Dior,LV, Burberry, etc. They look really nice when you wear them on your head.

i love hand knitted scarves the best. i don't knit (too lazy :wink:) but my Mum and Nan make them for me, i just choose the wool. i currently own about 18, most of which are hand made - i have one for every outfit!! :D

McQueen Skull scarf

Dear Tiffany/ other members too
Im a new member and have been trying to find one of those McQueen skull scarves to buy as I missed them in the shop!!
If you know anyone who would like to sell me one maybe they bought too many(v unlikely!!) but I would really really like one!!

Hope you can help

Chicks
x

Does anyone know anything about the scarf that Liv has on her bag here? Or if you cant see the pic its the lastest pic where Liv is holding Milo (Milo is wearing a leopard print top). The scarf is light blue with flowers.
Cand_Liva-4_Liva-330006.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->