Missoni - The Campaign Archive

Astrid21

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the bad scans :unsure:, but I couldn't find it online. :blush:

simple but nice. i like the expression on her face.

hot :woot: love the make up a bit bridgette bardot sex kitten :heart:
thnx :heart:

Where is Giselle? She usually was in the Dolce&Gabbana, Dior and Missoni ads... Yeah I saw the VS compaign but that's not the same :( . I still love her!

Anyway Kate is great in those ads(as always). Is this girl ever going to age? She still looks 22.WOW!

Very, very sexy! I love it - especially the bed hair! :brows: :woot: :heart:

Thanks Astrid!

There is something I really really liek about it, very 70's sex kitten cool but I also think it look s a bit cheap.

but its cool

I loved it, it looks so chic with a hint of sex but not too obvious. Kate looks great in those photos. :wink: Like this campaign! :wink:

she's giving off a bridgette bardot vibe. totally gorgeous! i love kate AND missoni!

Brigette Bardot was the first thing that popped in my head when I saw these pics as well - I really like them! And it's not overly sexual, just hints of it. Simple but effective, I like it too!

nice pics of Kate, doesn't do much for the clothes, though

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jul 19th, 2003 - 12:19 pm
nice pics of Kate, doesn't do much for the clothes, though
I saw more Kate-in-Missoni in the Style supplement to the Sunday Times (London) today. I'm liking it more and more. :woot:

Originally posted by ShadeOfRed+Jul 19th, 2003 - 1:04 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShadeOfRed @ Jul 19th, 2003 - 1:04 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Jul 18th, 2003 - 6:02 pm
hot :woot: love the make up a bit bridgette bardot sex kitten :heart:
thnx :heart:
Ditto [/b][/quote]
ditto :lol:

bit boring though :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back