Missoni - The Campaign Archive

I don't think there's too much airbrushing, it's just a damn good photographer that should get the credit. I'm sure there is some touching up done though.

floatingworld said:
Where have these sites been all my life! I will probably be checking these out all day long today
Thank you so much for posting these! :flower:

I love the Missoni Kate ads also. How do they make her skin look like that? Its sort of an unusual glow...I have actually seen it in a lot of ads lately. Is it some sort of airbrushing?

maybe its a good photographer maybe its artificial effects
whatever it may be the outcome is gawgeous

Missoni S/S 06: Drew Barrymore

Barrymore Lands Modeling Job

Hollywood beauty Drew Barrymore reportedly has signed a deal to become the new face of Italian fashion house Missoni.

Barrymore, 30, is set to be unveiled as the company's spokesmodel.

Fashion wire Women's Wear Daily reports the actress has been spotted on a shoot on the Spanish isle of Ibiza posing for Missoni's spring advertising campaign.

The project is being shot by celebrated photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot.

Barrymore has previously modeled for cosmetic house Lancome, and she was a Guess girl in 1993.

The actress was also chosen by People magazine in 1997 as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.

Source: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

noo die but is ok the problem is mert alas repet much the same style in the 2 las campaing of Missoni , with the other and this are bored, I hope that I surprise the close one

I love Drew, but I don't conect her with (a good taste of) clothes. But I think she is very beautiful.

I don't like Drew at all in covers and ads. I hated her Vogue cover and Lancome Riviera ad so this is a no-no.

She doesn't suit Missoni IMO, and what's wrong with using models?? So many designers are using celebrities now :(

Yeah, I totaly agree. :flower: They will ruin the model industrie, because of the celebs. And when it's usually to put celebs in thair campain, they complain because they are so expensive. So Donatella and the rest... Use the models!!

drew really seems like a ridiculous choice here, they should keep the models on track....

I think the campaign will turn out well... :innocent:

I love Drew, she's actually one of my favourite actresses, but I don't think she suits Missoni for some reason...I loved Angela Lindvall and Gisele for Missoni..those were great campaigns

dazed&confused said:
I love Drew, she's actually one of my favourite actresses, but I don't think she suits Missoni for some reason...I loved Angela Lindvall and Gisele for Missoni..those were great campaigns

I loved Bianca for Missoni :heart: .. bah I'll reserve judgement until I see the Drew Barrymore ads.. I just hope Missoni doesn't start using JUST celebs from now on like Vuitton and Versace...

sorry but I don't find her attractive at all.. But I'll hold my judgment until I actually see the photos

I like her, as an actress. I can't associate her with Missoni though... in my head, it just doesn't work. :doh:

I'm sick of seeing celebs doing all these ads MODELS should be doing. There is, quite honestly, nothing innovative anymore about using celebs instead of models, everyone is doing it.

Blech, Drew Barrymore looks pretty......but she it's not like she makes remarkable pictures, or for that matter has done anything remarkable lately.

Whatever sells clothes though right?

its really hard for me to associate drew barrymore with missoni.. she really doesn't fit the image like madonna for versace..

I read in another thread madonna and demi actually hurt versace sales and nicole boosted chanel.. or sarah jessica parker hurting GAP.. people just don't buy that she shops at the GAP.. so.. curious to know why they picked drew, as much as I love her..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->