Miu Miu F/W 06 bags - Coffer et al

I just got the gray bow satchel too. I am suprised that you don't think yours is heavy, Luxx. I am finding it to be a bit on the heavy side. Love it though.

I just got the gray bow satchel too. I am suprised that you don't think yours is heavy, Luxx. I am finding it to be a bit on the heavy side. Love it though.

I think in all honesty that years of carrying bags loaded to the brim has changed my perception of what is heavy :lol: I would put the kitchen sink in my bag and tote it around with me if it were at all feasible. If there were a bag lifting competition in the Olympics I would go in for a gold medal. :muscles:

what a nice bag luxx, the color is really great.

Here are some photos of my new bow satchel-

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Wow, I love the color. Starting to think about getting one myself. It's really nice.

Absolutely Gorgeous She Sends Kisses!! Were bag twins :wub:

I went to Holt's and was all gung-ho on buying this bag finally, and they tell me they sold the last two bags last week. Ugh lol I was so ready and now its not there anymore... I just thought I'd vent here, don't mind me lol

I just ordered mine & waiting for it to arrive. I was trying to debate if I should get the black or grey.After seeing your pics, I'm so excited that I ordered the grey!

has any one seen the coffer in this color out in stores yet. I'm obsessed with the color, it's gorgeous

NMV03SE_mn.jpg

photo credit: neimanmarcus.com

it's an older color, I got one last winter. Let me warn you the leather is FRAGILE. The back of the bag turned blue after one wear. I use cleaners and protectors that help but there is still some stain.

really..because according to neimans it's the new resort line color

I think they must be re-releasing the color. I got mine on sale last december at mona moore and it looks exactly like that. I have a pic in the handbag collections thread that I can dig up if your curious!

just curious...what is the exact color. judging by the picture it looks a little pink-ish and neimans doesn't offer a color description. thanks sooo much

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->