Miu Miu F/W 06 bags - Coffer et al

does anyone else here have a suede coffer?
or a suede bag?

i still haven't treated mine and because of that i really don't wear it as often as i would like..
i always get nervous that it's going to rain or something and i'm too lazy to switch bags all the time..

would it make sense to bring it to the dry cleaners so they can have their suede guy treat it? or is there some at home spray or treatment that works really well?

Hmmm I'm not sure but I think that resort colour is different from the one Guessgirl96 has - I have that colour too and it's called crema and it's definitely a pale cream colour, whereas the one on the Neiman Marcus website appears to be more of a grey-tinged blush. And to reiterate, the light colours are FRAGILE. I haven't used mine much at all because I'm paranoid about getting it dirty, but putting Apple Care products on it seems to have helped.

I know there is black, dark chocolate brown, light brown, mauve, nude(beige), (smoke)grey, and ivory (white).

Hmmm I'm not sure but I think that resort colour is different from the one Guessgirl96 has - I have that colour too and it's called crema and it's definitely a pale cream colour, whereas the one on the Neiman Marcus website appears to be more of a grey-tinged blush. And to reiterate, the light colours are FRAGILE. I haven't used mine much at all because I'm paranoid about getting it dirty, but putting Apple Care products on it seems to have helped.

I'm the same exact way. I got a few lovin my bags products and they are a lot better than apple but nothing will help this bag :( I've only used it for a week when I got it but I hope to take it out again soon. I figure it's better to use it and loose it then not use it at all.

helloo!! i've wanted this bag for ages, and have just found one in the correct colour on ebay. only thing is is just doesnt look right for some reason. it says its genuine but im not convinced. can anyone offer their opinion?

653a_1.JPG

a124_1.JPG

dc1d_1.JPG

20ea_1.JPG

(ebay)

it doesnt seem to have the thich strap tie at the side, and has a thin one instead. id really appreciate anyones help as it ends soon...

thank you!!! :flower:

Kellyt! If i were you,i really dont care what its called! get it! its really niice!

kellyt I haven't seen that one but it seems to be a mix of a couple of bags, not sure. Reminds me a bit of that leather patchwork Chloe with the top pleated edge of a couple of Miu Mius?

I saw a BLACK TEXTURED PATENT LEATHER COFFER (looked sort of python/croc esque) and I'm in love. Comes in white as well. This was at Saks. Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->