Miu Miu F/W 2020.21

Benn98

Reaction score
Miuccia Prada conscripted Gigi Hadid to document the backstage scene, given her access, freedom of movement and experience on both sides of the camera. Joining her backstage was photographer Liz Collins, who did more formal, close-up portraits of the models in the show, which included Hadid.

Kate Moss styled looks from the fall collection on her daughter Lila, with assistance from Katie Grand, while Moss’s partner Nikolai von Bismarck documented the results at their home with a Polaroid camera.

Other contributors include photographers Steve Mackey, Douglas Irvine and Amber Pinkerton, the latter shooting young Londoners on the day they were free of confinement. Patrick Waugh hand-painted some of the Polaroids, while Anthony Turner, Luella Bartley, Silvia Prada and Chantal Stracey provided hand-drawn illustrations upon which the photos are tacked in freewheeling collages.

WWD

I like this DIY collage style for MiuMiu a bit more than Prada.

I don’t think it was the intention at the time for Gigi’s pics to be campaign images.

Miuccia Prada conscripted Gigi Hadid to document the backstage scene, given her access, freedom of movement and experience on both sides of the camera. Joining her backstage was photographer Liz Collins, who did more formal, close-up portraits of the models in the show, which included Hadid.

Kate Moss styled looks from the fall collection on her daughter Lila, with assistance from Katie Grand, while Moss’s partner Nikolai von Bismarck documented the results at their home with a Polaroid camera.

lucille-portable.gif

reactiongifs

It works for Miu Miu, and I love to see FIRO.

I hate the fact that a model with more opportunities than most gets to shoot campaigns too but the shots are better than Zoom campaigns

Wow, this actually works very well for MiuMiu, and I don't relly like Gigi lol

This fits the spirit of MiuMiu and I like it.

Billionaire designer and her corporation teaming with a billionaire heiress and their gang of rich girlfriends— and this is the result: Something so cliché and commonly cobbled together by 12yo girls to pin on their bedroom vanity. Pathetic doesn’t even start to describe this brand of laziness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->