Miu Miu S/S 2009 : Katie Holmes by Mert & Marcus

This surely does not look like her. It's a nice ad I suppose.

i love it so much! :D :D she looks good and the clothes are of course great

The colours are great, the photo is great... Katie just needs to get it together and it would have been brilliant... so close....

better pic:
katie_holmes_500x375.jpg

people

ok, not really outstanding. Let see how the other pictures of her campaign turn out.

I like the look, but the expression is just slightly off. I think also her hair is bringing it down. I still cannot work out WHY she cut her hair like that. She looks like my Mum in the early 90s!

LOVE the colors. That's the best thing going on in this ad so far. And I do love the fact that it looks like there might be some Caligulan orgy going on outside the image that Katie's facinated/repulsed by. It really does have a bit of atmosphere.

I don't even really mind her here since she kind of does look like a model. I'm not saying it's a great shot of her, but it works.

I love the art direction, the colors and everything except Katie.. i love her as an actress... but she ruins this... don't like her makeup for this either... it could have been amazing.... oh well....

Look, it's far better than expected and surpasses Vanessa's by leaps and bounds. The true disappointment for me is not actually getting to see the models who shot this anywhere in the final edit. I'm hoping (desperately and most likely senslessly) that they'll show up, but I doubt it.

She looks good considering who it is, but the likes of Darya, Imogen, Myf and Katie would have been a vast improvement.

I love the general aesthetic of the campaign and Katie is pretty but her posing alludes to her awkwardness. The way her shoulders are pushed back and that hand-on-dress - it all just screams "uncomfortable" and "rigid".

Besides, I don't like the styling either. They should have put a wig on her; her slicked-back hair just looks odd.

i like it, so far, but i can't wait to see the models.....katie is such a STRANGE choice for miu miu

^^Yes it's rather random actually. She's no one I would expect...but the ad looks ok, nothing special like everyone's been saying but it's still good. She looks like a model

i like it, so far, but i can't wait to see the models.....katie is such a STRANGE choice for miu miu

i thought it was a strange choice too, when the news first came out... but muiccia is a very good buisness woman, and i suspect the choice of katie holmes was more about causing attention and a little controversy than anything else. also with the collection itself i thought it seemed to be marketing itself to a slightly older audience than typical miu miu. i would assume katie would better suit an older market rather than the previous miu miu girls kirsten, lindsey etc.

I like the color of the ad and the clothes, but I think that if Katie Holmes had made a better expression and looked like she had more of a neck it would be really good. i also think she looks young/pretty here.

LOVE the colors. That's the best thing going on in this ad so far. And I do love the fact that it looks like there might be some Caligulan orgy going on outside the image that Katie's facinated/repulsed by. It really does have a bit of atmosphere.

I don't even really mind her here since she kind of does look like a model. I'm not saying it's a great shot of her, but it works.
totally agree. i'm surprised by how good she looks in this ad, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->