Miu Miu S/S 2013 by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin in New York, models Malgosia Bela, Bette Franke, Martha Hunt, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Arizona Muse and Tamara Weijenberg are captured posing in intimate groups or leisurely reclining on satin sheets and bleached-wood paneling, clad in the brand’s spring ladylike denim jackets cut with Sixties couture volumes, pencil skirts and luxurious furs.
wwd
But no Arizona in pictures

wow great cast!:shock: I wish there was a black model but ohh well :rolleyes: im really liking this! :D

I need a solo shot of Malgosia! I love this campaign to pieces! :woot:

Where is Arizona?
So happy for Adriana! Finally Malgosia is back in a MAJOR campaign, its been far too long.

this is gorgeous, seriously loving it! doutzen looks gorgeous in her shot and tamara shines too!

TAMARA looks amazing in Miu Miu! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! Inez and Vinoodh are back! And with an incredible campaign. :heart:

YAY! The casting is brilliant and the mood/setting beautiful. I&V were always perfect for Miu Miu.

I love this better than *gasp* Prada. My favorite campaign thus far! :D:heart:

Fantastic!!! ove the change of MiuMiu great cast fantastic photos and styling <3

Stellar casting because of Adriana and Doutzen!!! :wub::clap:

Is that a man in the 6th photo? :huh:

Jesus, Miuccia is on a roll. First Prada and this is even a better campaign. I like the casting a lot too! Cannot wait to see Arizona :woot:

This campaign looks just as fantastic as you can get with such a strong cast! I couldn't be more pleased to see Doutzen, Malgosia and Adriana doing the same campaign. Wonderful, just wonderful. And all the shots are simple but eye-catching, great job by I&V! ^_^

This is the most semi-interesting thing I&V have produced in recent memory. But really six (or seven) girls, and none of them is of color SMH
I wish they had produced more shots like the one solely with the models backs, since it has the quirk and mystery MM campaigns usually have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->