Miu Miu S/S 2022 by Tyrone Lebon

I don’t even dislike Hailey, but I think she’s SUCH a bad fit for this brand.

Hope other girls will be part of this as well.

It feels very 90s. The pink background reminds me of a shoot I&V did for The Face in 1996.

Makes sense. I don’t care how overhyped it was, it’s a hideous collection with that odd, Alexander Wang circa 2009 touch of making everyone look varying degrees of cheap, sweaty, smelly or all of it combined..

It looks like this was photographed by Tyrone Lebon? Or Harley Weir?

ˆ Or Petra Collins?

Anyway, this looks tragic already. Meisel should've the one to shoot this if we think about Shrink to Fit.

What a waste of those gorgeous mini skirts. It was such a good collection and the ad campaign doesn't look promising at all! Very disappointed.

are they on a budget? coz I’m sure I have seen that pink background somewhere *coughPRADAcough*

this has to have more girls. COME ON!

Hailey with the right group of models could actually nail this. but this people are not even that smart.

if you’re going for Instamodels then just f*cking own it!
gather around the whole bunch and thrive with the hype of it: Hailey, Emily, Gigi, Bella, Kendall whatever.
it would work. like a big Instagram photo session.

Im not even being ironic.

Such a great collection and they picked Hailey....I cannot.

Photographed and Directed by Tyrone Lebon
Creative Direction by Lina Kutsovskaya of BeGood Studios
Styled by Lotta Volkova
Talents: Ever Anderson, Hailey Bieber, Mame Bineta Sane, Alix Bouthors, Emma Corrin, Lee Yoo-mi

miumiu.com

Who knew that in a campaign with several models Hailey Bieber would have the best photo... Unfortunately, several brands bet on 2000's trends in their collections, but they didn't know how to convey the same in their campaigns!

Not sure what all the people involved in this campaign were thinking, frankly. This was an absolute interesting collection but this is what they came up with for the campaign? :huh:

What a pity... Wonderful collection wasted on a hideous campaign. Emma Corrin stole the show, she looks great. Can't say I know who any of the other girls are but none of them delivered.

What a pity... Wonderful collection wasted on a hideous campaign. Emma Corrin stole the show, she looks great. Can't say I know who any of the other girls are but none of them delivered.
Ever Anderson is Milla Jovovich’s daughter .

Damn. I usually love Lebon's work but this fell flat. Between this and the resort campaign, it looks like Miu Miu ads are trying to mimic the work of Juergen Teller but to lukewarm outcomes. Such a disjointed cast as well, Miu Miu did a better job of mixing bombshell/commercial models with more avant garde girls in the past (the F/W 2013 campaign for example).

Ever Anderson is the strongest for me here, she fits this collection and Miu Miu to a tee. Same with Emma Corrin but her old hair style would've been much better.

Also did they just recycle the set from the Prada campaign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->