Miu Miu S/S 2022 by Tyrone Lebon

Ever Anderson is Milla Jovovich’s daughter .

Ah, that's right. I didn't recognise her here, she's usually better looking than this. I'll blame it on the hair styling...

with all the potential that this collection had this wasn’t it.

it’s not even the models choice but if they were going for this aesthetic why not something on the realms of oc32 Magazine (Vittoria Ceretti’s cover?)
and what’s most criminal to and I really loathe most of what she’s been doing, is Lotta Volkova’s styling. it’s like a disease.

remember that Miu Miu campaign with Ginta, Siri, Lindsey and Daphne? something like that but less sweet would’ve been amazing. sigh.

Fantastic campaign, love the sensual vibes. Not as coquettish as previous campaigns, the women here feels more assertive and rebellious.

oh god, they are all so annoying looking. get back to work, b*tches!

This looks EXACTLY the same as the campaigns he did for Calvin Klein in 2016. Such a poor fit for Miu Miu.

I’m very disturbed by the way they utilize the Asian girl

Hailey always makes everything look cheap no matter the style,hair/makeup, or photographer she just comes off cheap

I'm not mad at the photos of Hailey...except it'd be better if it was not Hailey. Her posing, styling, all that is fine...and the photographs themselves are decent. It's just her face is not right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->