Model Eleonora (Bimba) Bosé passes away at 41

Wintergreen

Reaction score
vogue-italy-2000-december-00-single.JPG

FMD

She had been battling breast cancer for two years.

Well-known for her androgynous features, she walked in several Versace and Dior shows in the early 2000s; and also walked for Gucci, Christian Lacroix, Valentino, Prada, Fendi, Chanel, Jean Paul Gaultier, Givenchy, Jil Sander and Vivienne Westwood. She also sang and acted.

RIP.

Just going to make this thread... I got into her after seeing her in W April 2001 (scanned in her thread on last page.) She was also a Nars campaign face and on the cover of the Nars before/after book. Just a few months ago I was hoping she would have a comeback... She will be missed.

WOW! So sad!
An iconic model to me. She was the face of my favorite collection ever (GUCCI SS2001). I often watch that collection and she is still the star of the show...

She was quite a shock when she started her career. I was hoping to see her return to modelling in a bigger way...

RIP BIMBA

Oh wow, sad to read this! RIP!

That Gucci campaign was iconic, she will be missed.

Yeah, these Gucci ads were everything :heart:... she was so cool and kind of intimidating-looking.. she comes from such an artistic family with a strong legacy that I think modeling became secondary next to her singing and acting projects, and becoming a mother of course. She still had so much to do.. so sad. RIP.

Her Vogue Italia cover was iconic and memorable! She will truly be missed.

R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->