Model members post pics!

Sweets

Reaction score
Hey i know this has probably been done before, and if thats the case go ahead and schold me. If your a model i'd love (and so would everyone else) to see your pics, so post your favorite ones!

(i'm in my avatar)

wow i hadnt noticed that ur your avatar! great pic.like strawberry said there are several threads on this topic

Sweets said:
Hey i know this has probably been done before, and if thats the case go ahead and schold me. If your a model i'd love (and so would everyone else) to see your pics, so post your favorite ones!

(i'm in my avatar)

You are sooo beautiful, Rachel! :heart: Can I see more of your picks somewhere? :crush:

This is me... :flower:
bfe56094db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
eunka said:
This is me... :flower:
** Please do not quote pictures**
You're gorgeous! Also, love that foursome cover of Bazaar and those other great photos. Good job!

I used to be a model, but I don't want to travel anymore and I'm sick of the agencies allways sucking all the money I've earned. I have a boyfriend and I want to work on our relationship and I recently got hips, a bum and thighs that I don't want to loose... though they might shrink a bit and move to by breasts :ninja:

I have no favorite pictures of my self since I'm not too fond of my self but here's my book:
http://www.eskimo.is/modelinfo.asp?pnr=10453&nr=2944&FP=modelinfo.asp

This photo was taken by Jurgen Teller, I've never liked it but I got many jobs from this photoshoot and my agency liked it:

Attachments

• subj2944-0005.jpg
    subj2944-0005.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 156
yourbestfriend said:
is she on bazaar?

Yes, but 3 years ago - Czech edition :wink: I'm on the left (in white). Can you recognize Hana Soukupova? :wink:

bazaar.jpg

Atelier said:
You're gorgeous! Also, love that foursome cover of Bazaar and those other great photos. Good job!

Thank you so much... :blush: :flower:

eunka said:
Yes, but 3 years ago - Czech edition :wink: I'm on the left (in white). Can you recognize Hana Soukupova? :wink:

** Please do not quote pictures**
wow you look good, and id take the old hana over the new hana anyday.

mee too she sort of reminds me more of elise here

eunka and betty - you are both so pretty!

Atelier, i think you look a bit like Ruth Crilly on that pic. Really nice pic!!

Pinki said:
Atelier, i think you look a bit like Ruth Crilly on that pic. Really nice pic!!
Thanks but notwithstanding the fact that Ruth is taller, thinner and a girl, I can't quite see the similarity.

Ruth Crilly:
Make_thumbnail.asp
Me:
image.php

I think you meant eunka?

Wait! I do see some similarities! :P :lol: Just kidding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->