Next Top Model: Successes and Failures

i think the going abroad strategy works well especially for the more high fashion girls. Going to Mexico or Asia or even South Africa and doing high fashion wrk prepares them for the fashion industry as opposed to staying in LA or in other smaller cities.

i wonder why the male winnernever took off

11917767_1065536226797655_1053083487_n.jpg

rtvgames

this girl was a finalist and i suspect we are gonna see more of her

Lindsay Dawson

T2AF4sC.jpg

GV3rouJ.jpg

YQgASMu.jpg

M7yLepl.jpg

PPtrzTT.jpg

rtvgames

Last edited by a moderator:
vogue.com/13354601/tyra-banks-top-model-alums-walking-fashion-week/?mbid=social_facebook

This must be a good time to be an ANTM alumni

tumblr_nwrb84FIub1r8n3ceo1_500.jpg

Isis King for Teenvogue

TV1.jpg

Karl Kani FW 15

tumblr_nwhwc9lhHN1r8n3ceo1_500.jpg

fATIMA

tumblr_nwlky6nit01r8n3ceo1_500.jpg

teenvogue
fckyeahantm

> Gabrielle Kagay
> The Lions

Holy moly I spitted my drink. I can't believe she's in the same agency as Kate Grigorieva! Hopefully they meet in one place someday.

I was shocked to see her there. I guess those stints in Mexico or Asia do pay off eventually coz you still do high fashion work there. Kate G must be the first NTM girl to do the VSFS

I was shocked to see her there. I guess those stints in Mexico or Asia do pay off eventually coz you still do high fashion work there. Kate G must be the first NTM girl to do the VSFS

Kate has done reallllly well. Congratulations to her.

> Gabrielle Kagay
> The Lions

Holy moly I spitted my drink. I can't believe she's in the same agency as Kate Grigorieva! Hopefully they meet in one place someday.

I think she signed with The Lions even before Kate :smile:

^can't believe that girl was on that show

sigh, still waiting on Allison harvard and reina hein, I liked those two

This must be a good time to be an ANTM alumni

**Please refrain from quoting images**

Wow I'm happy for Gabrielle (formerly known as Kristin on ANTM). She was great on the show.

Apparently ANTM was confirmed to be back, and tbh, this is the best time for the show to comeback!
Nyle, the latest winner is getting some great exposure and just walked for Giorgio Armani (SS17) a few days ago.
Plus, Leila (c19) got D&G FW16 (main line and eyewear) and Eboni (c18) got CK campaign. That's HUGE for antm!

nowfashion, rtvgames, models

Tyra must be on tears. :cry:

^ Glad that ANTM is starting to take their stand nowadays! Always longing for this to happen :smile:

It's now Britti Kline's time to shine hopefully...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->