Models And Horses

Such beautiful additions, thank you Dean, that's a perfect vision of a perfect day in the life of a horse lover and rider...and thank you as well tigerrouge, I'll look for more horses in Steven Klein photos, now that he is brought up I do remember him using some horses I think in some photos he photographed of Madonna, but I'd rather this stay to models and horses, like the thread displays....:D

Also those are very lovely and gorgeous photos of Flavia and the two horses, :smile:heart:smile: thanks you roxana....THANK YOU ALL :wub:

Beautiful!!! that final image is amazing!! Thanks letthemeatcake!

Zippora Seven in a beautiful editorial by Derek Henderson, Styled by Stevie Dance
29qcbat.jpg

642e6a.jpg

34oujup.jpg

m.a.p.

I'll look for more horses in Steven Klein photos, now that he is brought up I do remember him using some horses I think in some photos he photographed of Madonna, but I'd rather this stay to models and horses, like the thread displays....

You can safely forget about Madonna - Klein is seriously horse mad, both in his fashion work and his more personal explorations. He sometimes treats the horse as a sculptural abstraction, at other times, he fetishises the horse and its sexual elements, and the tone of that can change according to whether its male or female models in the frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow Dean I love Astrid and those are beautiful photos! And a beautiful horse! :heart: Thank you, dear. :winkiss:

And really awesome additions to the thread, wednesdays child! They're all cool, but the first one with the horses running and her eyes being the background/the sky, that's marvelous. :wub:

Thank you everyone! I hope this thread continues to thrive.

^No probs Tyler:flower:

US Vogue October 2009

"Head Games"
ph. Bruce Weber
scanned by OriginalSin
Model Anna Jagodzinzka

Aww you have got that photo as your avatar, that's great! :buzz::wub: Those palominos are one of my favorite breeds.

And thanks for another ad to the thread dear, instantly recognizable as Weber....I just love all these Models with Horses photos, and I cheer up for a bit when I see someone's updated the thread with a reply. :flower:

LOVE this photo.

From AnOther Magazine's new issue, Eniko Mihalik. :heart:

[.exacteditions via surreal7..]

Full Zeferino campaign.

Zeferino S/S 10
Photographer: Fábio Bartelt
2yvsyfs.jpg
v7bbki.jpg

2co5y8i.jpg
24zj6ae.jpg

rgvogue via ckgirlbr:flower:

:buzz::buzz::wub:

It's funny how my eyes are going directly to the horses in these photos at first, and not models. :D Who is the above ed with? It's fantastic.

And love that you posted the rest of Ana Claudia's photos, and that the full campaign features seperate horses, although that last shot of the (its not a chestnut, but I dont want to call it 'brown') horse where we can see its face in the photo it looks terrified. :(

Anyhow, love you dear for posting continuous work in this thread for me. :flower:

^ Looks like Mona Johannesson to me (which wouldn't be surprising to see her in an ed with horses as she has a whole farm herself ^_^)
And I totally agree: looking at all these pics, it's the horses that first get my attention :blush::heart:

Maglia some-one.

From Kate Moss thread, Radolgc's scan. :heart:

Kate in Vogue Italia, 1992.
j97b60.jpg

Thanks sooo much for all the great pics Let them eat cake, and Northern Star !! I love the pics in this thread!

:buzz::buzz::wub:

It's funny how my eyes are going directly to the horses in these photos at first, and not models. :D Who is the above ed with? It's fantastic.

And love that you posted the rest of Ana Claudia's photos, and that the full campaign features seperate horses, although that last shot of the (its not a chestnut, but I dont want to call it 'brown') horse where we can see its face in the photo it looks terrified. :(

Anyhow, love you dear for posting continuous work in this thread for me. :flower:

No probs TylerB) and I'll keep my eyes peeled for more.
You're totally right about that horse looking terrified:shock: and I love that Kate Moss editorial.......so beautiful:heart:
As nijuyanah said I think it's Mona Johanssen.
Also wednesday's child glad you like all the pics.^_^

October 2007 Swedish Cosmopolitan
Model: Julia Hafstrom
Photographer: Kacper Kasprzyk

redheadmodels.blogspot.com

thanks for all the beautiful pics! summer is coming and I´m looking forward to go to the tracks just to watch the horses...

Loewe ad with Stephenie Seymour

vmagazinedigital.com via minus1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->