Models With Beauty Marks

IsaMaus

Reaction score
I have thought about it quite a long time. Are beauty marks allowed when you wnat to model? Like Erin Wasson and Cindy Crawford have a beauty mark in their face, Kate moss has a big one on her right breats, but I wonder if there are any models with quite a lot beauty marks ...?:blush:

My sister also wanted to model, but she said that her bm made her ashamed to go to an open call. Do agents want pure perfection and Kate moss etc. were just lucky that they were chosen???:(

sorry about my english (german)!!!:angry:

do u mean just on the face or anywhere?

i know karolina kurkova has a mole/beauty mark right above her lip. whereas adriana lima has a splattering of beauty marks across her chest that are often airbrushed out :( oh and she also has one on her chin. oh and of course tiiu kuik has a big beauty mark on her face

kk for mango:

courtesy of bellazon.com

candid of adriana:

also from bellazon.com

face shot of tiiu:

from http://shaan.typepad.com/photos/tiiu_kuik/

Tiiu Kuik

00180m.jpg

style.com

IsaMaus said:
Thanks for the pics. Yes, I mean anywhere...

ur welcome! this is a good topic :smile:

i think beauty marks add character. if u dont have them, thats perfectly cool. but beauty marks are beautiful too...and i dont like when they're photoshopped out of pics!

Louise Kasprik

I think her beauty mark is placed perfectly in her face! ^_^

lou4xv.jpg

from supermodels.nl

Yes, I totally agree. I hate it when they photoshop them. Testino made a nice shot of Kate Moss and you could see every single one, it looked pERFECT.

I have a birthmark on my right shoulder. Does that count???
Most photographers love it because it adds a "human" touch... but one time one of them hated it and covered it up w/concealer :cry:

:lol:

i think moles/beauty marks make models look more human...

Yeah, your birthmark on your shoulder counts :-)

Post a pic if you like!

Steff, I saw your pictures. You LOOK gorgous. You have this wonderful, brown hair and your facial structure is AMAZING.

man I need your autograph, you will be so BIG :-)

Thank you so much. I think you are right, because she has some on her shoulders ( when I remember her correctly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->